The Best Dishes for a Delightful Vegan Christmas Dinner Vegan Potatoes Au Gratin. Do you love potatoes au gratin, but need a vegan version? … Vegan Shepherd’s Pie. … Red Cabbage Salad. … Whole Roasted Cauliflower With Tahini. … Savory Spinach and Mushroom Strudel. … Fennel, Grapefruit and Arugula Salad. … Vegan Cauliflower and Potato Soup. … Vegan Couscous Stuffed Bell Peppers. … Homemade Vegan Eggnog. … Vegan Gingerbread Cookies. … More items…
- Cheese Fondue Recipe With Cognac or Brandy. Cheese fondue is a fun and .
- Vegetarian Lasagna Rolls With Pesto. For a deliciously Italian take on Christmas, .
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash, and Cranberries. Butternut squash, .
- Vegetarian Stuffed Acorn Squash With Cornbread Stuffing. This impressive-looking .
- Mushroom Risotto. Mushroom risotto is creamy and satisfying enough to be the .
- Easy Baked Brie. Start your vegetarian meal right with deliciously gooey baked Brie. .
- Butternut Squash Lasagna. A bubbling baked lasagna is the perfect winter dish, and .
- Roasted Beet Salad With Crumbled Feta. Deep red and sunny golden beets will add .
- Vegetarian Tamales. Tamales are a traditional Christmas food in Mexico. They take .
- Cheddar Cheese Scalloped Potatoes. Cheesy scalloped potatoes are given an .
40 Ways To Make The Best Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Ever. With a menu this good, who needs meat? By Sienna Livermore, Madison Flager and Dora.
Just look at the hearty vegetarian main courses, like eggplant lasagna roll-ups, stuffed acorn squash, and vegetarian pot pie topped with flaky pastry crust. If you’re anything like Ree Drummond, you’ll love the creative pasta recipes ahead, including baked gnocchi alfredo and penne with cauliflower and caramelized onions.
50 Incredible Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes to Put on Your Menu Make it a magical meatless meal this holiday season. By Christy Piña and Alesandra.
50 Best Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes —
Best vegetarian Christmas dinner recipes Christmas nut roast. A nut roast but not as you know it – packed with umami, smokiness and sweetness from squash, lentil and dates, we think this is our best ever veggie main.
There are a million variations on lasagna; here are some vegetarian favorites. Lentil “Meat”loaf. A healthy, delicious veggie “meat”loaf made with lentils. Moussaka. Moussaka is a Greek dish traditionally made with lamb or beef. This vegetarian / vegan moussaka recipe uses.
The main course is where most cooks struggle to come up with a vegetarian option, but these recipes prove a veggie Christmas main can be just as breathtaking and delicious as any turkey. A vegetarian Wellington is the ultimate centrepiece; containing sweet potatoes , mushooms, kale and chestnuts, serve it with some herby mash and a flavourful onion gravy for an instantly loved main.
30 Vegetarian Christmas Dinner Recipes (also Gluten-Free!) Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash. Super flavorful and aromatic Stuffed Acorn Squash Boats filled with quinoa, chickpeas, apricots and the perfect blend of spices for one easy, healthy and delicious meal. From “The Vegetarian Family Cookbook” by Kristen Wood.
Vegetarian Torte Wellington (vegetarian option): Layered Grilled Vegetables, Spinach & Cheese, Wrapped in Puff Pastry and Baked until Golden Brown. Upgrade to 8oz Angus Beef Filet add $10.00. Upgrade to 8oz Loch Duart Salmon add $10.00. All entrees served with French Green Beans. DESSERT: Elegant Trifle.
Dinner Menus — The Gourmet Detective Murder Mystery
Try a stack of fluffy, perfectly spiced pancakes or an equally indulgent Christmas-inspired French toast. Cheesy omelettes, scrambled eggs and porridge are also a great option to keep you full and sustain kids’ energy levels, helping them power through until it’s time to open presents.
‘Tis the season for eating, and we have enough vegetarian Christmas dinner recipes to fill your stocking and the rest of the family’s too. So whether you’re in need of some main course inspiration, a dreamy dessert or just a few cocktail ideas, you’ve come to the right place.
This decked-out collection of vegetarian Christmas recipes proves that you don’t need a roasted turkey or a honey-baked ham to plan a successful holiday dinner. From vegetarian lasagna to savory roasted squash and hearty vegetable sides, these meatless appetizers, mains, and side dishes come make the ultimate vegetarian Christmas menu.
Supergreens Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms [Rhubarb and Honey] // Feta, pine nuts, and a variety of dark leafy baby greens stuffed into mushrooms. Yes please. Brussels Sprouts & Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts [Diethood] // Brussels sprouts and apples are a match made in heaven – and perfect as a Christmas side.
Roast potatoes, parsnips & carrots. Bonkers bread & butter panettone pudding tart. Persian squash & pistachio roast. Jamie’s Christmas curry. Best-ever cranberry & pistachio nut roast. Butternut squashed. Gluten-free spinach & ricotta roulade. Gluten-free curried veg pie. Vegetarian nut roast.
Vegetarian Christmas recipes | Jamie Oliver Christmas
Vegetarian Christmas dinner menu. If you’re a vegetarian or just trying something new this year, we have the complete veggie Christmas dinner menu for you.
15 Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes for a Southern Thanksgiving Feast If you love the traditional flavors of a Southern Thanksgiving dinner, but you or your guests are eating meat-free, I have great news for you. I’ve rounded up vegetarian and vegan recipes that deliver all the downhome deliciousness you’re craving, minus the meat and/or dairy.
- Penne with Creamy Pumpkin Pasta Sauce from Love and Lemons. Nothing quite says “fall” like .
- Vegan Mushroom Wellington from Delicious Everyday. We’ve shared this one before in our post 8 .
- Roasted Cabbage Steaks from Eat Something Vegan. If you asked me ten years ago if I liked .
- Vegetable Pot Pie from Vegetarian Zen. Pot pie is one of my FAVORITE comfort foods. Larissa .
- Vegan Shepherd’s Pie from Minimalist Baker. Though shepherd’s pie is traditionally made with meat, .
- Mushroom Lentil Loaf from A Virtual Vegan. While how a dish tastes is obviously more important .
- Vegetarian Lasagna (with Vegan Options) from Vegetarian Zen. Lasagna is one of our favorite .
- Vegan Pozole from Forks Over Knives. A good hot hearty soup on a cold winter night is SUPER cozy. .
- Christmas Curry from Jamie Oliver. Here’s another festive-looking dish that’s ready to add some fun .
- Spanish Vegan Paella from Vegan Huggs. Paella is a Spanish dish traditionally made with meat, but .
French Lentil, Leek, and Mushroom Soup. Credit: Blaine Moats. Satisfy your holiday guests with a spectacular vegetarian Christmas dinner! Some of the best holiday dishes are already meat-free, including mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and of course, pie. Indulge in our vegetarian Christmas recipes to fill your holiday menu.
Vegetarian Christmas Menu. Rich, elegant and festive are just a few ways to describe this vegetarian Christmas dinner that will not disappoint. Vegan Christmas Menu. This holiday dinner menu is a showstopper – featuring vegan Christmas recipes with flavors to.
Christmas Menus | Whole Foods Market
Get the Recipe: Roasted Zucchini Flatbread with Hummus, Arugula, Goat Cheese, and Almonds. Spinach Lasagna With Mushroom Ragu. Make a ragu sauce with porcini, portobello and.
- Root vegetable tatin with candied nuts & blue cheese. A star rating of 4.8 out of 5.10 ratings. Make …
- Squash & chestnut crackers. A star rating of 5 out of 5.6 ratings. Impress veggie guests this …
- Nut roast. A star rating of 4.8 out of 5.259 ratings. Bake a satisfying vegetarian loaf with lentils, …
- Mini nut roasts with candied carrots. A star rating of 3.6 out of 5.5 ratings. Serve these lovely mini …
- Squash, winter herb & crispy butter bean pie. A star rating of 4.3 out of 5.29 ratings. Make this …
- Spinach madeleine tart with cheesy pastry. A star rating of 4.2 out of 5.6 ratings. Try this tart as a …
- Vegetarian wellington. A star rating of 4.4 out of 5.27 ratings. Create a vegetarian centrepiece with …
- Cranberry & lentil bake. A star rating of 4.2 out of 5.19 ratings. Double or triple the quantities of this …
- Melting middle onions. A star rating of 4 out of 5.1 rating. Impress dinner guests with these veggie …
- Moroccan spiced pie. A star rating of 4.9 out of 5.110 ratings. The perfect showpiece to your …
Mushroom Wellington. by Roxy Pope and Ben Pook. This vegan mushroom wellington with an apricot and lentil stuffing is the perfect main course for celebrating special occasions with friends and.
If you’re having an annual Christmas dinner party to celebrate the festival of cheer and togetherness, this menu might interest you. Whether you have a few vegetarians to cater to or want to challenge yourself and prepare a whole vegetarian feast, you’ll find some inspiring ideas here. Right from starters and appetisers to hearty mains and dessert too – this vegetarian menu will delight you.