Christmas in Ireland. Starting traditional from 8th December until 6th January, the Emerald Isle is a great place to spend Christmas, with Christmas cheer, festive.
- Galway A favorite with tourists throughout the year for its welcoming small-town atmosphere and …
- Kilkenny This location is famous within Ireland for its incredible hurling achievements and even …
- Cork Considered the real capital by its residents, it’s no surprise that Cork city…
4 nights – Christmas in Ireland Early booking is ESSENTIAL for this vacation. INCLUDES: 4 nights at Clontarf Castle Christmas Eve. Enjoy citrus spiced mulled wine on arrival in the glorious setting of the Atrium lobby Sumptuous four course dinner in the majestic. Christmas Day.
- Irish Highlights (Winter, 7 Days)
- Coast To Coast (Self-Drive) – 5 Days
- Wild Atlantic Wanderer 6-Day Self-Drive Tour
The best places in Ireland to celebrate Christmas. Read more. Colm Meaney stars as Santa Claus in charming new Christmas ad. Visit Ireland in winter to see the soaring landscape celebrated by poets W.B. The Merrion Hotel, Dublin. Dromoland Castle, Co Clare. Read more. Dingle, Co Kerry.
The best places in Ireland to celebrate Christmas
In addition to our many package deals, we’re also happy to offer our guests great programs like our WestJet Rewards to help get away more often. When it comes to a great Christmas vacation packages to Ireland, WestJet Vacations will make sure that all systems are a go – so book with us today. For a truly memorable Christmas getaway, you can count on WestJet Vacations..
All-inclusive Christmas vacation packages to Ireland. Looking for your ideal all-inclusive Christmas vacation packages to Ireland? WestJet Vacations is happy to offer dependable, affordable flights and pleasing packages to this enthralling, magnificent spot.
Christmas day in Ireland is a pretty subdued affair outside of peoples home. Most people will just stay home eating and drinking and watching the xmas films on tv. You wont have a hard time finding Mass to attend though, and almost every parish will have a protestant church.
Full time employees are entitled to public holiday benefits for the following nine public holidays: New Year Day (1st January), St Patrick’s day (17th March), Easter Monday, The first Monday in May, the first Monday in June, The first Monday in August and The last Monday in October, Christmas day (25th December), St Stephens day (26th December).
Minimum Holiday Entitlement
Santa’s Magical Trail to the Clanard Court Hotel in Athy, Co. Kildare, Mrs. Clause herself will guide you through her home and into the magical forest to meet Santa Clause himself in his secret magical workshop, you will then experience a festive Carriage ride to the Christmas Farm to meet Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer, stay for the night to enjoy dinner with the elf’s and an evening at.
So what better moment to book a private trip to Ireland? Enjoy Christmas at Dromoland Castle.. Arrival on the 24th December (Christmas Eve) and a welcome reception with Canapes from followed by Dinner, Christmas Carols and visit from Santa. On Christmas Day enjoy a hearty breakfast and Traditional Christmas Day Lunch.
From Donegalto Cork, from Mayoto Wexford, we’ve a variety of place to stay whether you’re holidaying as a couple or family. Most of our Christmas holiday homes in Ireland are traditionally decorated with holly and ivy, perhaps a small crib and a Christmas tree draped in baubles and tinsel.
Belfast. Belfast is a place that radiates Christmas spirit, and with the city cementing its reputation as a must-visit destination for foodies, there are plenty of local flavours to spice things up. Make sure you check these out… Shopping at St George’s Market: Last-minute shoppers love St George’s Market which opens even longer around Christmas.
A two-night family Christmas getaway starts from €995 per night, with interconnecting family rooms for an additional €200 per night for up to two children, and all meals included for each.
10 great hotels around Ireland for a Christmas away from
- Ireland: Experience Northern Lights. Northern lights are one of the awe-inspiring scenes found .
- Ireland: Get Your Mittens Out In The Winter Solstice. There are some places in Ireland in December .
- The Gaiety Theatre: See Panto. Panto or Pantomime which is a common form of theatre in Ireland .
- Christmas Market of Dublin: Shop. Visit the lively and well decorated world-renowned Christmas .
- Mourne Mountains: Hike. Go to the unique white snow-capped mountain where C.S Lewis was .
- Ireland: Party all night. Pubs, especially the Irish Pubs are hotspots during the winters. Whenever the .
- Apres Village: Explore. Explore the Apres Village in Ireland in December. Each year they put up a .
- Chamber Choir of Ireland: Listen to music. Head to the Christ Church Cathedral on the 9th of .
Other notable Christmas events are taking place throughout Ireland including the Believe at Fota Island Resort in East Cork which promises to provide the whole family with an enthralling winter wonderland amid the woodlands that surround the 5 star luxury hotel and.
on during Christmas in Ireland? Christmas Events in Dublin Ireland When you spend Christmas in Ireland this year, be sure to schedule at least one of these festive events: The Dickens classic, “A Christmas Carol”, will be playing nightly at 8:00 PM from November 24 through New Year’s Day at the Gate Theatre. Ticket Prices are €16.00 – 27.00.
Christmas Vacations In Ireland are like a trip to a fairy tale land. Picture perfect breathtaking landscapes dotted with ghostly Castles, medieval towers flaunting Georgian architecture, posh castle turned Hotels, picturesque sea cliffs, beaches, harbors lined along the Causeway Coast, the towering Cliffs of Moher and the scent of the wild flowers are to name a few of the wonders that adorn.
2 hours ago One in two Irish people living abroad are considering coming back to Ireland for Christmas, according to a new survey from FRS Recruitment. This is up from the 3 out of 10 who said they were.
Half of Irish abroad considering going home for Christmas
Ireland is a city break, adventure vacation and detoxing retreat all wrapped up in an epic road trip. Just mix and match for your perfect vacation. Soaring cliffs, buzzing little towns and a way of life forever inspired by the sea, that’s what you’ll find on the world’s longest defined coastal touring route.
- Attend Carols By Candlelight at the National Concert Hall. Posted by Raymond Gubbay on Tuesday, .
- Take your kids to The Snowman Special at Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Plan to watch The Snowman .
- Have fun ice skating at Dundrum On Ice. Experience the magic of Christmas when vacationing in .
- Watch a Christmas special performance at Light House Cinema. If you long to watch a Christmas .
- Marvel at illuminated story characters at Wild Lights at Dublin Zoo. Please your kids by taking them .
- Watch your kids have fun at Winter Funderland Theme park in Dublin. Open until 9pm today, our final .
- Head to the Christmas Experience at Airfield Estate. Editor’s Note: Photo taken from the .
- Attend Carols by Candlelight at Christchurch Cathedral. The sweet sounds of carolers are all over .
- View spectacular Winter Lights in Dublin City. Watch Dublin like never before by touring through the .
- Visit the Live Crib in Phoenix Park. We are all set up in the Phoenix Park for our live crib. We will be .
The magical festive celebrations will be present during a trip to Ireland this Christmas, and the world renowned Dublin Zoo will be no different with Santa Claus himself due to visit between the 29th November and 24th December.