Just cut ripe yet firm pears into wedges and toss with some lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Lay a slice of pear, a piece of arugula, and a piece of blue cheese on a strip of prosciutto, then roll it up. Secure with a toothpick if necessary for the perfect two-bite hors d’oeuvre .
- Beef Tenderloin. If you love filet mignon, this is the holiday roast for you. Use our .
- Crown Roast of Pork. A crown roast is created by taking a bone-in pork loin and .
- Prime Rib. Prime rib are sold either bone-in or boneless. When serving boneless .
- Spiral Ham. For ease with your big crowd, serve a spiral pre-sliced ham. Our hams .
- Holiday Short-Cut Rump Roast. Another delicious steak roast. While it’s called the .
Duck is a great Christmassy alternative to turkey and is much quicker to cook than a big bird. If you aren’t feeding the masses this Christmas, then a delicious duck is a top-notch option. Bear in mind one duck will feed about 4–6 people and is great paired with roast potatoes.
You need a wow-worthy main during the holidays, and these roasts are it. Whether you want to serve chicken, pork, beef, or even duck for Christmas dinner, we’ve got a roast recipe for you.
6 Alternative Meats to the Christmas Turkey
- Classic Beef Wellington. Beef Wellington was named after the Duke of Wellington in 1851 and has .
- Roast Rib of Beef for Christmas Dinner. Roast beef is one of Britain’s national dishes and the major .
- Baked Glazed Ham. A British Christmas is not Christmas without a baked ham. Apart from on the .
- Ballontine of Goose Recipe. Long before the turkey became the bird of choice for the Christmas .
- Christmas Roast Pork With Crackling. In times gone by most rural or farming households in Britain .
- Buttery Roast Chicken. For its simplicity of both cooking and flavor, a buttery roast chicken is .
Try grilling venison loin this Christmas for a delicious break from the usual meat you serve. Turkey, Goose, Ham, and 9 Other Meats to Serve for.
Stuffed Standing Rib Roast. This roast is everything we love about the holiday. Rosy, incredibly tender and perfectly seasoned meat stuffed with all the quintessential Christmas roast sides.
- Christmas Pork Tenderloin. Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon .
- Duck Two Ways With Clementine-Fig Relish. The best way to tackle this duck recipe .
- Mustard-Crusted Boneless Prime Rib Roast with Cream Sauce. Just like the .
- Roasted Niçoise Salad with Halibut. Marinated artichoke hearts get super-crispy and .
- Porcini-Rubbed Beef Rib Roast. Using dried porcini mushrooms as the base of the .
- Roast Goose with Oranges and Madeira. The goose is blanched briefly and then .
- Turkey for Two With Pan-Sauce Gravy. This easy holiday turkey breast is just the .
- Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. A long-time favorite of .
- Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce. Forgo the old-school .
- Dry-Rubbed Roast Turkey. Cooking the turkey on a rimmed baking sheet is great for .
25 Easy Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas | Allrecipes
A melt-in-your-mouth beef tenderloin is always a good idea, whether it’s a holiday or just a regular weeknight. Even though this is certainly an impressive meal, you only need three ingredients to.
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna.
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce. “I made this for Christmas dinner and it was devoured and loved by all. The beef was melt-in-your-mouth tender and I could have eaten a bowl of the sauce all by itself. This one is a keeper!” -Brenda Morris.
Christmas Dinner Extravaganza 101 Photos. Wow the crowd at the holiday dinner with our special recipes. Check out Ina’s rib roast with mustard and horseradish sauce. For Perfect Holidays. Best.
Turkey, Goose, Ham, and 9 Other Meats to Serve for
Turkey, Goose, Ham, and 9 Other Meats to Serve for Christmas Dinner. The best part of Christmas day — yes, even better than the presents — is sitting down to dinner with family and friends. This year, when you are deliberating over what to prepare, consider one of these 12 options for the main course that celebrate the special occasion. Click here for the Turkey, Goose, Ham, and 9 Other Meats.
Prime Rib. closeup of a sticky glazed pork roast sliced to show a just-barely-pink interior. Pork Roast. Roast turkey on a platter with fresh sage leaves under its skin. Whole Turkey. beef tenderloin on a cutting board, sliced to show a juicy pink interior. Beef Tenderloin.
- Christmas Rice. Christmas rice is a classic side dish which is full of protein, nuts and other …
- Homity Pie. Homity pie is a traditional shortcrust pastry pie with a vegetable filling, topped off with …
- Cod Au Gratin. This cod au gratin is an excellent idea for pescatarian eaters. It gives your guests …
- Baked Cod with a Parmesan and Parsley Crust. This baked cod with a Parmesan parsley crust is an …
- Salmon Confit. This salmon confit is a pescatarian alternative to the traditional duck confit one …
- Smoked Chicken. If you are just a small family of two or three, there is no need to smoke an entire …
- Whole Smoked Turkey. A whole smoked turkey is what one would expect to see on the dining table, …
- Beef Fillet with Garlic & Mustard Butter. You can never go wrong with a beef fillet with garlic …
- 7 Hour Slow-Roast Shoulder of Lamb. Now we’re talking! This is one of the best Christmas dinner …
- Lamb Noisettes with Rosemary Sauce. Serving these precious lamb noisettes with rosemary sauce …
We get it—you don’t always have time for a slow-cooked meat dish, or you don’t always think ahead to marinate something a day in advance.Guess what: We.
60 Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas
Whether you’re cooking a meat or vegetarian main course, a tasty side, or dessert, look no further than these classic Christmas dinner menu ideas.
- Get the recipe for Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib »
- Get the recipe for Glazed Green Beans »
- Get the recipe for Easy Vegetarian Lasagna With Spinach and Broccoli »
- Get the recipe for Eggnog »
- Get the recipe for Beef Wellington »
- Get the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes »
- Get the recipe for Vegetable Torte »
- Get the recipe for Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough »
- Get the recipe for Mary Pickford »
- Get the recipe for Pineapple-Glazed Ham »
Dec 26, 2016 – Explore Sharon Stout’s board “christmas dinner meat” on Pinterest. See more ideas about cooking recipes, food, recipes.
- Christmas centrepiece. Discover showstopping turkey alternatives for your Christmas dinner. We …
- Christmas gravy. Transform your Christmas dinner with these easy gravy recipes. Make a classic …
- Christmas ham. Feed a crowd with a festive gammon joint. We have ideas for marinades, glazes …
- Christmas leftovers. Use up your Christmas dinner leftovers, including turkey and all the trimmings. …
- Christmas parsnip. Serve this essential side dish as part of your Christmas dinner feast. Make our …
- Red cabbage. This vibrant brassica goes a long way when you have lots of hungry mouths to feed. …
- Christmas roast potato. Perfect your roasties for the big day.
- Christmas sauce. Christmas dinner isn’t complete without all the trimmings. Try our easy cranberry …
- Christmas side dish. A selection of sides and sauces to accompany your festive feast. Our tasty …
- Christmas soup. Blitz up a comforting bowl of Christmas soup using seasonal winter veg such as …
32 Best Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Baked Brie Bites. Start your dinner menu off with a bang! These appetizers are crisp, buttery, and .
- Maple Glazed Ham. Serving ham for your main course? Don’t settle for store-bought! Make it .
- Stuffing. No Christmas dinner menu is complete without the sides! This stuffing is fully loaded with .
- Oven-Roasted Turkey. We can’t talk about stuffing without mentioning our favorite holiday bird. If .
- Cranberry Apple Pork Chops. Tender, juicy pork chops are seasoned perfectly and topped with .
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. These legendary potatoes are crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, .
- Beef Brisket. Succulent, fork tender beef is smothered with a sweet and smoky barbecue sauce. .
- Roasted Butternut Squash Parmesan. If you’re looking for ways to introduce vegetables to your kids, .
- Potato Leek Soup. It’s creamy, buttery, and absolutely divine. This potato leek soup is comfort food .
- Carrot Casserole. Who says vegetables don’t deserve the spotlight? Sweet carrots are swimming in .
Order your Christmas Dinner from Luceys and we’ll help you work out how much food to order for the dinner. Let Luceys Good Food help you plan your meal for this Christmas season. Please drop in for a Christmas Dinner chat at: 57 Main Street, Mallow, Co. Cork. Phone us: 022-21130 or 087 2287354 (Ian).
- Roast potatoes. The classic, crispy roast potatoes came in 1st place on the list of most popular .
- Carrots. Coming in at number 2 of the most popular Christmas foods: carrots! Crunchy, colourful .
- Turkey. At number 3 on the list of most popular Christmas foods it’s the one, the only, the Turkey! It .
- Gravy. Number 4 on the list is the reason your Christmas dinner isn’t dry and plain – it’s gravy! .
- Stuffing. Classic stuffing came in 5th on the list of most popular Christmas foods! What would your .
- Pigs in blankets. At number 6 on the list of most popular Christmas foods it’s the food you can never .
- Parsnips. Parsnips made there spot 7th on the list of the most popular Christmas foods. Roasted .
- Brussels sprouts. Love the or hate them, you can’t deny classic brussel sprouts are an essential part .
- Christmas pudding. Traditional Christmas pudding came in 9th on the list, beating Yorkshire .
- Yorkshire pudding. Fluffy, crispy, a simple delight, the classic yorkshire pudding rates 10th on the list .