Holiday cookies are a favorite traditional Christmas food. The most common Christmas meat is Turkey. is the most common Christmas drink. Stuffing is a traditional Christmas dish. Lemon meringue pie is a common Christmas dessert.
Rosy, incredibly tender and perfectly seasoned meat stuffed with all the quintessential Christmas roast sides — garlicky spinach, sauteed mushrooms and.
Staff Picks. Cream Cheese Penguins. 913. Just imagine a cute display of penguins, made with black olives, carrots and cream cheese! You can add scarves and hats by … 5-Ingredient Peppermint Bark. Amazingly Good Eggnog. Buche de Noel. Marzipan Christmas Kringle (Juleskringle).
Christmas Dinner Recipes. Cranberry Stuffed Game Hens. 40. If you’ve never worked with game hens before, they’re very user-friendly. Even stuffed to excess, they only roast for … Beef Wellington. Apple Walnut Stuffed Pork Roast. Christmas Prime Rib. Lobster.
28 Classic Christmas Dinner Recipes. Company Steak with Bearnaise Butter. “This Bearnaise butter will be a very welcome addition to my steaks from now on. I love the tarragon and shallot … Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington. Simple Pineapple Sauce for Ham. Honey-Roasted Pork Loin. Medium Rare Prime.
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Galumpkis)
- New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: Jacques Pepin Style
- PW’s Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
Christmas Dinner Recipes | Food Network
Gingerbread, peppermint and meringue, oh my! Make your holiday a little sweeter with 150 of our favorite Christmas cookie recipes.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini. Smoked salmon crostini is a fantastic appetizer at .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This warm dip is a great option to occupy your guests’ .
- Duck Liver Pâté. Duck liver pâté is an elegant addition to your holiday table, and its .
- Cheese Ball with Pecans. Cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this .
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Bite-sized Brie and cranberry puffs are wonderful appetizers .
- Prime Rib Roast. Serving prime rib is such a treat for your guests, and that’s why .
- Roasted Rack of Lamb. Roasted rack of lamb makes a stunning presentation on .
- Goose Roast. Bring to life the world of Charles Dickens by making roast goose, as .
- Southern Pot Roast. Pot roast is a wonderful way to enjoy the rich and savory .
- Honey-Glazed Ham. If you want a stunning Christmas dinner centerpiece, this .
Christmas Cookies; Chocolate Chip Cookies; Sugar Cookies; Peanut Butter Cookie; No-Bake Cookies; Cobblers & Crisps. Apple Crisp; Berry Crisp; Peach Cobbler; Pies. Apple Pie; Chocolate Pie; Fruit Pie; Key Lime Pie; No-Bake Pie; Pastries. Donuts; Phyllo Dough; Puff Pastry; Scones; Tarts; Cupcakes. Vanilla Cupcakes; Chocolate Cupcakes; Pumpkin Cupcakes; Filled Cupcakes; No-Bake.
Baked mac is the elegant version of the weeknight stovetop variety. Don’t skip the cauliflower, it gives this dish an even richer, cheesier taste. Get the recipe. Dana Gallagher. 2 of 27. Sweet Potato Casserole With Homemade Marshmallow. This classic sweet potato casserole recipe is the ultimate holiday dish.
27 Best Christmas Casseroles
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna.
Bed Bath & Beyond’s vast selection of Christmas dinnerware and dinnerware sets will provide everything you need to get your tablescape perfect. No matter your holiday décor of choice, there is a set to match your preference in snowy metallics or festive green and whites, brands such as Fitz & Floyd, Spode, Lenox, Certified International, Mud Pie, kate spade new york, Royal Doulton, Pfaltzgraff, and more.
Cranberries and feta wrapped in spinach tortillas make for easy finger food reminiscent of Christmas wreaths. Get the recipe at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
christmas recipes. Peppermint patties, homemade fudge, Christmas bark, and more! Enjoy easy ideas for holiday parties and holiday dinners, including the perfect eggnog and classic Christmas cookies. Christmas isn’t Christmas without sweet treats.
Sage-Crusted Leg of Lamb with Pineapple-Pecan Salsa. Credit: Oxmoor House. Bring out your best traditional Christmas dinner menu when you host the big holiday meal. From beef tenderloin to traditional ham, check out our favorite menus for Christmas dinner and use this collection to inspire your next holiday meal.
Traditional Christmas Dinner Menus & Recipes | MyRecipes
- Creamy Sweet Potato Risotto With Pecans. This elegant risotto is a fabulous combination of sweet .
- Green Beans With Onions and Za’atar Breadcrumbs. Tender-crisp green beans are tossed with .
- Parker House Rolls. These puffy soft yeast rolls with crispy edges are a Christmas dinner essential .
- Perfectly Creamy Mashed Potatoes. Perfect mashed potatoes are a holiday must-have—all you need .
- Maple and Bacon Skillet Cornbread. Crumbled bacon and maple syrup give this special-occasion, .
- Butternut Squash Stir-Fry With Mustard Seeds. A butternut squash stir-fry looks pretty on your .
- Pear Salad With Walnuts and Gorgonzola. Sweet winter pears are a great flavor match for sharp and .
- Spinach Soufflé. Wow your guests with an impressive side dish that doubles as a special way to .
- English Pea Casserole With Cornbread Crumb Topping. This old-fashioned British casserole is .
- Traditional Chestnut Stuffing. Here’s a fabulous traditional chestnut stuffing for Christmas that you .
- Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board. Nothing represents Christmas time better than a Christmas tree! .
- Champagne Cupcakes. These Champagne Cupcakes make the perfect dessert for anyone with a .
- Christmas Margarita. You can never go wrong with serving your guests some.
Whether you go for a ham, roast beef or lamb for your entrée, try one of these stellar seasonal sides along with it. From potatoes to Brussels to casseroles,.
- Christmas Pork Tenderloin. Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon .
- Duck Two Ways With Clementine-Fig Relish. The best way to tackle this duck recipe .
- Mustard-Crusted Boneless Prime Rib Roast with Cream Sauce. Just like the .
- Roasted Niçoise Salad with Halibut. Marinated artichoke hearts get super-crispy and .
- Porcini-Rubbed Beef Rib Roast. Using dried porcini mushrooms as the base of the .
- Roast Goose with Oranges and Madeira. The goose is blanched briefly and then .
- Turkey for Two With Pan-Sauce Gravy. This easy holiday turkey breast is just the .
- Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. A long-time favorite of .
- Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce. Forgo the old-school .
- Dry-Rubbed Roast Turkey. Cooking the turkey on a rimmed baking sheet is great for .
25 Best Christmas Punch Recipes 1. Mulled Wine. We have the Romans to thank for mulled wine. When that industrious civilization wasn’t building roads… 2. Pumpkin Pie Punch. When it comes to picking a favorite holiday, I have a hard time choosing between Thanksgiving and… 3.
25 Best Christmas Punch Recipes
Here are some of the best unique Christmas Side Dishes to add to the big meal on Christmas. The main course is great, but the variety of side dishes is the most fun to experience. Here are 30 possibilities to add to your Christmas traditions. 34 Unique Christmas Side Dishes. BREAD. Gruyere Popovers. No Knead Onion Rolls. Brie & Chive Biscuits.
- Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary. Roast Chicken with Lemon and Rosemary – a classic .
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast. Photo Credit: www.sugarsaltmagic.com. So easy to make and loaded .
- Slow Roast Leg of Lamb. Photo Credit: www.recipetineats.com. This slow roasted leg of lamb is .
- Greek Roast Chicken. Bring a taste of the Mediterranean to dinner with this Greek Roast Chicken .
- Bourbon Honey Baked Ham. Photo Credit: thecrumbykitchen.com. This holiday season you can .
- Orange Cranberry Pork Loin Roast. Photo Credit: www.thecookierookie.com. This Pork Loin Roast .
- Easy One Pan Maple Glazed Pork with Apples & Onions. Photo Credit: thebusybaker.ca. This Easy .
- Slow Cooker Orange Bourbon Maple Glazed Ham. Photo Credit: flavorthemoments.com. Looking to .
- Butterflied Roast Chicken with Herbs. Photo Credit: www.marcellinaincucina.com. This Butterflied .
- Pork Roast With Crackle. Photo Credit: cafedelites.com. When it comes to crowd pleasers it’s hard .
Some, like thin and crispy pizzelles, are more old-fashioned, while others blend old and new by incorporating less traditional flavors (chocolate, orange and.
Christmas biscuit. From spices like ginger and cinnamon and fruits and nuts, bake up a storm this festive season, with cookies, gingerbread, biscotti and more.