Tortellini and ravioli are popular main dishes. Instead of heavy meats, fish is a common food. Wines are an essential part of ; sparkling red wine called lumbrusco is especially popular during Christmas.
These festive Christmas appetizers will be the hit of the holiday thanks to recipes like meatballs, baked Brie, spinach dip, stuffed mushrooms, more. Whether you.
Kat Wirsing. 1 of 72. Cranberry Brie Bites. The perfect party appetizer. Get the recipe from Delish. Parker Feierbach. 2 of 72. Stuffed Mushrooms. These poppers.
Savory Puff Pastry Christmas Tree. Fun and easy to make, this savory puff pastry Christmas tree is filled with a combination of creamy goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pesto. It’s so much easier to make than it looks and is guaranteed to get lots of oohs and aahs from guests! Serve warm or at room temperature.
When it comes to throwing a Christmas party (or any party for that matter), the key to keeping your guests happy is to provide plenty of crowd-pleasing snacks. Welcome your friends and family with a spread of cheesy favorites, like cranberry-brie bites, crispy mac and cheese balls, or bacon-wrapped goat cheese stuffed dates.
- Spicy Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs. Sweet, salty and spicy: They’re the full package. Microsoft and .
- Baked Brie with Figs, Pistachios and Orange. Orange cuts through the creaminess of the brie, so this .
- French Onion Cups. Your favorite cheesy soup, now in bite-size form. Microsoft and partners may be .
- Roasted Cauliflower. Our favorite vegetable does it again. Plenty of Parm takes it over the top. .
- Classy Cheese Balls. You’ll win with one—or all three. Take your pick from everything bagel-goat .
- Roasted Mixed Nuts. Warning: It’s practically impossible to stop at one handful. Microsoft and .
- Acorn Squash & Caramelized Onion Dip. Caramelized onion dip is a must-have party appetizer; .
- Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Bites. Dish them up with tangy dipping sauce and toothpicks. .
- Caramelized Onion, Spinach and Cheddar Pastries. So flaky, so savory. Microsoft and partners may .
- Easy Skillet Mushroom and Gouda Fondue. We will eat cheese dip anytime, anywhere. Double up on .
The 73 Best Christmas Party Appetizers, Hands Down, No
A wheel of Brie cheese is topped with sliced almonds, bundled in puff pastry, and baked to make the most elegant three-ingredient appetizer. To prevent the cheese from seeping out of the pastry, reviewers suggest brushing the edges with egg white before bundling. Serve with crackers and.
The 65 Best Christmas Party Appetizers, Hands Down, No Contest You’ve got the cocktails covered. Now it’s time for the Christmas party appetizers, aka the real reason everyone loves the holidays so much.
Christmas Meatballs Recipe -Cranberry sauce and brown sugar create a tangy glaze for moist meatballs that are good as an appetizer or as a main dish over rice. We love them so much, I prepare them year-round. —Joyce Bentley, Redlands, CA. Find this Pin and more on Christmas by Lynda Bauckham. Best Christmas Appetizers. Best Christmas Recipes.
Christmas Meatballs | Recipe | Christmas meatballs, Best
spinach puff pastries lined up in a Christmas tree shape. Credit: Magda. When it comes to Christmas parties, finger foods are a safe choice for less mess and more enjoyment as a host. Set out a few trays of food, some plates and napkins, and voila! You’re ready to celebrate the season.
Greek Deli Kabobs. For an easy Mediterranean-style appetizer, marinate broccoli and mozzarella, then skewer with sweet red peppers and salami. Everybody loves food on a stick! —Vikki Spengler, Ocala, Florida. Go to Recipe. 20 / 40.
- Mushroom Puffs. “This is a great appetizer recipe. I love the mushroom filling; it is creamy and has …
- Chickpea Fritters with Spicy Aioli. “This is a nice, simple appetizer with interesting flavors. The …
- Bleu Cheese & Honey Toast. “I really enjoyed this with a few glasses of Tree-Free Chardonnay, it …
- Potato Croquettes. “I added onion and bell pepper and these were even better!” -FrannieJ.
- Cranberry and Brie Bites. Need a last-minute app? Look no further! Wrap brie cheese in puff pastry …
- Marinated Cheese Appetizer. “This recipe is incredible! I had it at a party the other evening and …
- Pesto-Stuffed Christmas Tree. Add Christmas spirit to your party table with this pesto and puff …
- Tater-Tot Potato Skins. “You can’t beat this classic flavor combo. These are the perfect finger food. …
- Roasted Garlic Crostini. “These had a fantastic combination of flavors. They were such a hit, we ate …
- Shrimp & Lime Tartlets. “These are the perfect party finger food, and they are delicious with a glass …
- Christmas Tree Pita Pinwheel. A Christmas tree pita pinwheel appetizer that is an adorable hit for …
- Pesto Cheeseball Wreath. Easy to make with just five ingredients, this gorgeous wreath will be the …
- Olive Christmas Tree Appetizer. Keep entertaining simple with this easy Olive Christmas Tree …
- Creamy Cranberry Salsa Dip (Dairy Free) Creamy, sweet, tangy, and a little spicy! This is always a hit …
- Simple Savory Christmas Trees. Store bought puff pastry makes these cheesy salami Christmas …
- Christmas Wreath Appetizer. A festive and super easy holiday recipe, this Christmas Wreath …
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip. Always a crowd favorite, this hot spinach artichoke dip only …
- Instant Pot Cranberry Cornbread Jingle Bells. These cornbread bites are shaped like Christmas …
- Brie Wreath. Baked Brie is always a crowd pleasing sharing plate during the holidays and like most …
- Christmas Wreath Vegetable Tray Dip. Take the boring old veggie platter to the next level by …
- Christmas Kabobs | With these adorable Christmas kabobs, you’re serving your .
- Mini Cheese Ball Bites. These mini cheese balls are so fun to make and will be .
- Santa Hat Cheesecake Bites. I heard about these Santa hat cheesecake bites last .
- Pesto Christmas Tree Pizza. Time to get your Christmas tree ready! And I’m talking .
- Sparkling Sugared Cranberries. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication! That’s the .
- Cranberry and Feta Pinwheels. Pinwheels always present well at parties and .
- Spinach, Artichoke and Feta Bites. Do you have vegetarian friends coming to your .
- Cheese Wedges. Do you know that a simple wedge of cheese can help ring in the .
- Cranberry and Brie Bites. Cranberry and brie bites are wonderful appetizers that .
- Bite-Sized Pavlovas. This recipe calls for a meringue base, whipped cream, and .
17 Christmas Party Food Ideas | Easy To Prepare Finger Foods
Christmas Party Appetizers. With the holiday season in full swing, it’s time to start planning the appetizer spread for your Christmas party! Paula Deen’s Christmas appetizer recipes include Mini Cranberry Meatballs, Bacon Pinwheels, and more.
Hummus Cucumber Rolls. Thinly slice a cucumber, then spread a thin layer of garlic hummus atop each slice, as well as pickled red peppers and feta crumbles. Starting at one end, roll the cucumber.
A Couple Cooks. 1 of 70. Christmas Pizza. Pesto, cleverly-shaped dough, and artfully arranged toppings turn your average pizza into a dish worthy of your Christmas party. Get the recipe at A Couple Cooks. Averie Cooks. 2 of 70. Overnight Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls.
72 Easy Christmas Appetizers to Start Your Holiday Party on a Delicious Note These elegant starters, decadent dips and finger foods will keep.
Impress guests at your holiday party with our elegant appetizers, like this cumin-roasted shrimp with green chile cocktail sauce. More Christmas Treats. Ree’s Cowboy Holidays. Breakfast Casserole.
Christmas Appetizers Recipes & Ideas
A good old-fashioned holiday party wouldn’t be complete without the classics—meatballs, shrimp cocktail, little sausages, deviled eggs and other time-honored finger foods. 1 / 55.
Use store-bought puff pastry to make Sandra’s crispy crackers, then top them with your favorite cheese blend. Wrap a slice of thin bacon around a piece of sliced pineapple and big fresh shrimp.
These Asian-inspired shrimp skewers are the perfect appetizer-on-a-stick recipe for your next party. Get the recipe. Similar to the classic favorite you love, fried green tomatoes, these juicy bites are kicked up a notch with a cumin-laced dip. Get the recipe.