Merry quichemas to all, and to all a good nog. 1. Eggnog Crepes Get the recipe. 2. Bacon, Cheddar & Onion Quiche Get the recipe. 3. Cinnamon Wreaths Get the recipe. 4. Minty Pomegranate Spritzer Get the recipe. 5. Gluten-Free Flax Coconut Pancakes Get the recipe. 6. Kerstol (Christmas Stollen) Get the recipe. 7. Salty Olive Oil Granola
Get the Recipe: Corned Beef Hash Brown Casserole. Almost-Famous Cheesecake Pancakes. For a sweet celebration brunch, dress up pancakes with chunks of creamy cheesecake mixed right into fluffy.
- Panettone French Toast Bake. Buttery, fruit-flecked Italian panettone is a holiday favorite and makes .
- Cinnamon Roll Wreath. Bake up the ultimate Christmas morning treat and impress holiday house .
- Overnight Gingerbread French Toast. Gingerbread French toast has cinnamon, spice, and everything .
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Pancakes. Decadent pancakes that taste like a mug of peppermint hot .
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole. A colorful Christmas breakfast casserole with ham, bacon, tater .
- Spinach and Egg-White Frittata. This spinach and egg white frittata may be lighter in calories than .
- Easy Ham and Swiss Cheese Quiche. Quiche is a popular brunch dish, and this flavorful, eggy recipe .
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. The holidays are a time to let loose and few things can be more indulgent .
- Bloody Mary Cocktail. The Bloody Mary is a popular, grown-up brunch drink that delivers a full .
- Danish Kringle. Impress everyone with Danish kringle. This sweet yeast bread recipe forms the .
Breakfast Casseroles. Italian Christmas bread in a decorative paper baking form, with a wedge cut out. Christmas Bread. Shredded potato hashbrowns on a square white plate. Breakfast Potatoes. A wedge of green-flecked quiche on a white plate with two sausage links in the background. Breakfast Quiche.
- Almond Puff. “Loved this! It might be one of the most delicious things I’ve ever eaten. ” -puppitypup.
- Bacon & Egg Empanadas. “Wow, these are awesome! They were easy to make and perfect for …
- Eggnog Cinnamon Swirl Bread. “Holy cow, this is good bread! It’s so easy to mix up and bake. ” …
- Buttery French Croissants. “This is, hands down, the best thing I’ve ever made in my life. Follow the …
- Cranberry Scones. “These have a great mix of flavors without being too sweet. I also love their big …
- French Toast Rolls. “I made these for a brunch I hosted and they were amazing.” -Nicole F.
- Overnight Cheese & Egg Casserole. “My mom makes this casserole for breakfast on Christmas …
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake. “This is certainly a decadent breakfast that everyone always loves. I …
- Mexican Sweet Bread. “Great with coffee and the kids loved them too.” -Lille.
- Cranberry Orange Muffins. “This recipe has a great balance of zesty-orange and sweet-tart …
55 Easy Make
Recipe: Smoky Sausage-and-Grits Casserole. The key to this delicious brunch dish is in the smoked sausage. Salt, thyme, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese give depth to the casserole’s savory flavor, but the most rich and filling flavor comes from the sausage. Choose local links for unique flavor.
2 of 64. Maple-Glazed Breakfast Sausage. Whip up these patties the night before, and they’ll cook in just minutes on Christmas morning. Get the recipe. SHOP SKILLETS. Hector Sanchez. 3 of 64. Cheddar, Bacon, and Chive Quick Bread. Here are all the flavors of your favorite omelette, rolled into one sliceable loaf!.
Mediterranean Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, Tomato and Feta. Give regular scrambled eggs an upgrade with this delicious, vibrant and colourful Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach,.
On Christmas, the New Year, or any festive day when you’re hosting a special holiday brunch, these are the recipes you need, including egg dishes,.
Martha always has a plan when it comes to her annual Christmas brunch. Read on for Martha’s brunch menu, make-ahead strategy, and inspiration on how to plan your own holiday brunch feast. (For more sweet treats for brunch, or anytime, download our complete holiday cookie guide here.).
Martha’s Christmas Brunch Menu | Martha Stewart
These Christmas brunch ideas and recipes will keep everyone happy and asking for more. From sweet glazed cinnamon rolls to cheesy Christmas.
We always enjoy a buffet brunch after our Christmas morning church service. It’s so nice to have the family gathered around the table to celebrate this most beautiful of religious holidays. Our simple but tasty menu has become an anticipated tradition. It includes Favorite Christmas Breakfast Casserole, Triple-Cheese Broccoli Puff, Warm Curried Fruit, Apple-Raisin Bundt Cake and Cider Wassail.
Christmas dinner usually becomes the star of the holiday culinary show, but don’t count out brunch! A holiday brunch is a perfect complement to gift-giving on December 25th, and these creative and delicious Christmas brunch ideas will make everyone forget about the holiday ham.
Holiday Brunch for 8 Menu. Toast Mimosas to a make-ahead menu that’s a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Shirred Eggs casserole, eggs drizzled with cream and baked atop bread and tomatoes, takes the lead in this all-star cast.
- CHRISTMAS BRUNCH MENU IDEAS. Nobody wants to be slaving away in the kitchen all day on …
- CHRISTMAS MUFFIN RECIPES. Eggnog Muffins from Over the Big Moon. Easy Bran Muffins from …
- CHRISTMAS BREAD RECIPES. Copycat Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Recipe from Over the Big Moon. …
- BREAKFAST QUICHE or EGG CASSEROLES: Broccoli Cheese Quiche from Tastes Better from …
- CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST IDEAS. FRENCH TOAST: Kneaders Copycat French Toast from Ashley’s …
- CHRISTMAS DRINK IDEAS. Perfect Christmas Party Punch from Over the Big Moon. Cranberry …
Christmas Brunch Menu Ideas
If you’re thinking something more related to bread-pudding for the strata, a batch of scrambled eggs wouldn’t be a bad call. Banana and Pecan Pancakes with Maple Butter. Keep the pancakes in one.
A Christmas Brunch Menu That Santas Would Make a Return Trip For Eat, drink, and be merry with some of the best holiday brunch recipes. By Christy Piña and Brittany Fuller.
Find quick & easy Christmas Brunch 2021 recipes & menu ideas, search thousands of recipes & discover cooking tips from the ultimate food resource for home cooks, Epicurious.
I wanted to share 15 of the best Christmas breakfast ideas that the family will love this holiday season. Of course, these recipes work throughout the year, not just during the holidays. The list of holiday breakfast ideas includes everything from decorated breakfasts the kids will love to holiday flavored breakfasts that adults will love.
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole. Filled with eggs, potato puffs, ham, bacon, and cheese, this .
- Swedish Tea Ring. A Swedish tea ring is like one giant cinnamon roll, beautifully stuffed with dried .
- Pepper, Shallot, and Mushroom Frittata. Frittatas are somewhere in between a baked omelet and a .
- Mock Cheese Soufflé. Imitate the texture and flavor of a cheese soufflé with simple white bread, .
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Browned butter and cream cheese take this Raspberry .
- Sausage Cheddar Biscuits. Instead of shaping and cutting individual sausage sandwiches, this .
- Cranberry Bread. This delicate cranberry bread, studded with pecans and lemon zest, is a bright and .
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls. Don’t bother cranking up the oven—these cinnamon rolls cook to tender, .
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Rolls. Roll up these beautiful bacon, egg, and cheese crescent rolls .
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole. Using the Instant Pot is a perfect solution when your oven is filled .
21 Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipes
- Eggnog Crepes.
- Bacon, Cheddar & Onion Quiche.
- Cinnamon Wreaths.
- Minty Pomegranate Spritzer.
- Gluten-Free Flax Coconut Pancakes.
- Kerstol (Christmas Stollen)
- Salty Olive Oil Granola.
- Cranberry Vanilla Coffee Cake.
- Portuguese Baked Eggs.
- Cranberry Apple Compote & Honey Greek Yogurt Parfaits.
Cranberry Orange Scones with Orange Nutmeg Glaze. Whip up a batch of scones for your Christmas breakfast. They’ll taste delicious with a cup of coffee after an.
Whether you’re cooking a meat or vegetarian main course, a tasty side, or dessert, look no further than these classic Christmas dinner menu ideas.