Christmas Dinner Menu Simple, fresh, and delicious sides complement spicy ham for a memorable yuletide meal. Cinnamon Stewed Apples and Brussels Sprouts with Pecans complement Fire and Spice Ham, which features a delicious glaze made from pepper jelly and pineapple preserves.
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Galumpkis)
- New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: Jacques Pepin Style
- PW’s Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
Use Parmesan and any fresh herbs you have on hand for this roasted cauliflower dish. While parsley, tarragon, and thyme make a nice combination, you can also try sage, chives, and rosemary for this holiday-perfect recipe. Butter-Pecan Mashed Sweet Potatoes.
From appetizers (like this Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball ), to main courses (this Easy Slow Cooker Ham comes together without the fuss that is typically associated with holiday hams), to desserts (your Christmas table wouldn’t be complete without a classic Pumpkin Pie ), simplify your meal with our 25 best easy Christmas dinner menu ideas.
Create the Perfect Traditional Christmas Dinner | Allrecipes
2. Christmas Prime Rib Dinner. With prime rib, such as our Christmas Prime Rib, you’re working with a very flavorful main dish. So you might opt for a subtle, simple baked potato or Yorkshire pudding with au jus on the side instead of a big, flavorful beef gravy over mashed potatoes.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini. Smoked salmon crostini is a fantastic appetizer at .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This warm dip is a great option to occupy your guests’ .
- Duck Liver Pâté. Duck liver pâté is an elegant addition to your holiday table, and its .
- Cheese Ball with Pecans. Cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this .
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Bite-sized Brie and cranberry puffs are wonderful appetizers .
- Prime Rib Roast. Serving prime rib is such a treat for your guests, and that’s why .
- Roasted Rack of Lamb. Roasted rack of lamb makes a stunning presentation on .
- Goose Roast. Bring to life the world of Charles Dickens by making roast goose, as .
- Southern Pot Roast. Pot roast is a wonderful way to enjoy the rich and savory .
- Honey-Glazed Ham. If you want a stunning Christmas dinner centerpiece, this .
To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna. Then again, you could always take the lead from Ree and prepare her gorgeous Christmas roast—a prime rib that’s fit for a crowd. “I’m not sure there’s anything more special and delicious at Christmastime than a beautiful, perfectly cooked piece of roast.
Balsamic Marinated Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Camembert with Herb Oil. Fill a plate with a hearty variety of color, texture and flavor this year. A baked Camembert cheese wheel gives gooey oomph to an assortment of Christmas staples like roast beef and mashed potatoes.
Christmas Dinner Checklist 2021 | Christmas Dinner …
The Ultimate Christmas Dinner Checklist . Christmas is, hands down, the busiest time here at COOK. Over the years we’ve cooked Christmas lunch for tens of thousands of families, so we’ve learnt a thing or two about Christmas dinner essentials along the way.
- Get the recipe for Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib »
- Get the recipe for Glazed Green Beans »
- Get the recipe for Easy Vegetarian Lasagna With Spinach and Broccoli »
- Get the recipe for Eggnog »
- Get the recipe for Beef Wellington »
- Get the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes »
- Get the recipe for Vegetable Torte »
- Get the recipe for Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough »
- Get the recipe for Mary Pickford »
- Get the recipe for Pineapple-Glazed Ham »
This simply seasoned beef is ideal for Christmas dinner. It takes only 30 minutes of prep time, and the rest of the cooking is left to your oven, leaving you free to mingle with guests.
With Christmas coming up, I thought I’d ask what everyone is planning on making. The traditional dinner Americans inherited from England is the goose. Just ask Ebeneezer Scrooge. We’ve modified that slightly, and are more likely to do turkey. Ask the dad in A Christmas Story. Photo by Brian Johnson & Dane Kantner.
Try 20 Great Christmas Charcuterie Board Ideas to Make a Pop
Whatever your fantasies are, these Christmas charcuterie board ideas like that will be on your table for dinner soon. Let’s take your cheddar board game to a higher level on Christmas. Make this stunning snackable spread of a consumable cornucopia spilling over with winter cheeses and a lot of natural products, vegetables, nuts.
Gingerbread Cookies. You can’t let the holidays pass by without making gingerbread cookies at least once. Get the recipe from Delish. Parker Feierbach. 8.
Christmas dinner recipes. Show-stopping turkeys, classic glazed hams, succulent roasts beef, all the best trimmings possible and more. Pick and choose your new or old favourites and use our simple.
Every meal, pudding and Christmas canapé you choose at COOK comes frozen, so that will help make cooking Christmas lunch easy. A few of the larger centrepieces will need defrosting before cooking, but most COOK Christmas meals will go straight from the freezer into the oven.
Christmas Day. 8am – take your turkey and stuffing out of the fridge to come to room temperature. 9.30am – preheat the oven and rub the turkey with butter or oil and season. Fill with the stuffing. 10am – place the turkey in the oven, remembering to baste regularly throughout the cooking time and to cover in foil if needed.
Can’t you just make what you’d do for a normal roast but double it? I’d usually bank on one carrot PP, so a bag will be fine for 8, but for 35p it wouldn’t hurt to do a couple of extras. Similarly one large potato makes 4-6 roasties, so 8 potatoes, which is enough for the meal itself.
Cooking Christmas dinner for two people? What about a chicken crown. Simple to do, I’ll show you.
- Classic Christmas menu. Keep things traditional with our classic Christmas menu, including pâté or …
- Vegetarian Christmas menu. Who needs meat when you have a spectacular array of festive veggie …
- Vegan Christmas menu. Following a vegan diet doesn’t mean restricting your Christmas menu. …
- Easiest ever Christmas dinner. Take away the stress of preparing festive meals with our simple yet …
- Last-minute Christmas dinner. Don’t have much time to spend prepping the Christmas dinner? This …
- Healthy Christmas menu. Christmas doesn’t have to be an excessively indulgent affair. If you’re …
- Gluten-free Christmas menu. Cook a delicious gluten-free Christmas lunch for family and friends. …
- Quick Christmas menu. Spend less time toiling in the kitchen and more time with your family and …
- Two-hour Christmas dinner menu. If time is very tight on Christmas Day or you’ve been given the …
- Christmas menu for a crowd. If you’re entertaining a crowd of eight people or more, fear not: we …
How to create the ultimate Christmas dinner
Trim the tree, roast the potatoes and stuff the turkey – it’s Christmas! Cook up a delicious Christmas dinner and put on a spread you’ll be proud to serve with our spectacular seasonal recipes and top tips. We’ve also got a handy roast timer tool so there will be no guessing whether the turkey’s ready.
- Christmas Rice. Christmas rice is a classic side dish which is full of protein, nuts and other …
- Homity Pie. Homity pie is a traditional shortcrust pastry pie with a vegetable filling, topped off with …
- Cod Au Gratin. This cod au gratin is an excellent idea for pescatarian eaters. It gives your guests …
- Baked Cod with a Parmesan and Parsley Crust. This baked cod with a Parmesan parsley crust is an …
- Salmon Confit. This salmon confit is a pescatarian alternative to the traditional duck confit one …
- Smoked Chicken. If you are just a small family of two or three, there is no need to smoke an entire …
- Whole Smoked Turkey. A whole smoked turkey is what one would expect to see on the dining table, …
- Beef Fillet with Garlic & Mustard Butter. You can never go wrong with a beef fillet with garlic …
- 7 Hour Slow-Roast Shoulder of Lamb. Now we’re talking! This is one of the best Christmas dinner …
- Lamb Noisettes with Rosemary Sauce. Serving these precious lamb noisettes with rosemary sauce …
This will avoid turkey-related tears on the day. So with that in mind, we bring you our top tips for cooking Christmas dinner in a small kitchen. Cooking Christmas Dinner with a single oven . Let’s be honest – your Christmas meal is, in essence, a roast dinner (albeit a particularly special one).