En route, stop in Rothenburg ob der Tauber for a sightseeing tour of the town’s picturesque squares. After, enjoy free time to explore the local Christmas Market before continuing on to Munich. Enjoy a free evening in Munich or add an excursion.
Germany features unique shops with handmade decorations, not-so-unique shops with more mass produced goods and, of course, amazing food! These markets are some of our top selling vacation packages in Europe. This particular top-seller visits Frankfurt and its Christmas Market (celebrated for more than 600 years), Baden Baden`s Christikendelsmarkt (set against the scenic backdrop of the.
- Welcome to Munich! Say hallo to Munich, then enjoy a private transfer to your accommodation. .
- Munich. Today you can explore the city at your own pace, using your Hop-on/Hop-off bus ticket. You .
- Munich – Nuremberg – Munich. In the morning, you’ll travel by train to Nuremberg. Nuremberg is an .
- Munich – Berlin. Today, you’ll take a scenic train ride from Munich to Berlin! Upon arrival, you’ll check .
- Berlin. Today you have the entire day to discover Berlin at your own pace with a 24-hour Hop-on/Hop .
- Berlin – Dresden – Berlin. One final ride on the German rail – make sure to bring snacks! Enjoy access .
- Depart Germany. Your German holiday tour comes to an end today. Enjoy a private transfer to the .
Classic Christmas MarketsFrom $1,999 $1,899 pp*Featuring markets in Innsbruck, Munich, Strasbourg, Nuremberg and Würzburg. Classic Christmas Markets. Classic. *Rate is per person, land only, double occupancy, tour inclusions and available options may vary based on departure date.
8 Day German Christmas Market Tour from Frankfurt to Berlin. Travel to the enchanting land of Germany‘s Christmas markets, sharing the festive season spirit and Gemütlichkeit of the locals, amidst magical fairy lights, rousing oompah music and the spicy scents of Glühwein. Customise this trip with 12 upgrades & extensions.
- Christmas Markets of Germany (Classic, 8 Days) “This was a great tour! Insight is so organized and …
- Christmas Markets of Germany (Small Groups, 8 Days) Destinations. Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, …
- Christmas on the Elbe. Destinations. Berlin, Magdeburg, Wittenberg, Meissen, Dresden. Age Range. …
- Classic Christmas Markets (2022) (Frankfurt to Nuremberg, 2022) Destinations. Frankfurt-am-Main, …
- Classic Christmas Markets (2021) (Frankfurt to Nuremberg, 2021) Destinations. Frankfurt-am-Main, …
- Danube Christmas Markets 2022 (Start Munich, End Budapest) Destinations. Nuremberg, …
- Festive Season in The Heart of Germany. Destinations. Mainz, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg. Age …
- Festive Season in the Heart of Germany 2022 (4 destinations) Destinations. Frankfurt-am-Main, …
- Munich Xmas Markets. Destinations. Munich. Age Range. 18 to 50 year olds. Country Region. …
- Christmas in Central Europe, Vienna to Berlin. Destinations. Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Berlin. Age …
10 Best European Christmas Markets Tours in Germany
Travel to the enchanting land of Germany‘s Christmas markets, sharing the festive season spirit and gemütlichkeit of the locals, amidst magical fairy lights, rousing oompah music and the spicy scents of glühwein. … All Price Quotes, Travel Package availability, Travel Package details/itinerary and other Content are subject to change without.
Christmas Markets – Germany`s Most Popular 6 nights from $1,755 Visit Berlin with 60 markets ranging from the traditional to the urbane, proceed to Dresden with the oldest market in Germany , running since 1434 and then finally, Munich with its glittering 100-foot Christmas tree on the oldest of Munich`s Christmas markets Marienplatz.
Christmas & New Year Tours & Trips in Germany. Imagine celebrating the festive season in Germany over Christmas and New Year’s Eve! With 45 Christmas and New Year adventures to choose from lasting 3 days up to 15 days, you’re sure to find that enchanting Germany Christmas tour you have always dreamt of. Dates & length.
Enjoy Bavarian Munich’s Magical Christmas Markets. Bundle up warmly and join your Travel Director on an orientation tour of one of Germany’s liveliest cities. Embrace the festive cheer in Marienplatz with its impressive Town Hall and the ornate Glockenspiel.
Collette Christmas Markets Tours 2021, 2022 – Collette German Christmas Markets. Collette Christmas Markets Tours. Contiki Christmas Tours 2021, 2022 – Contiki Holiday Vacation Packages | Christmas Market Tours. Contiki Christmas Tours. Gate 1 Christmas Markets Tours 2021, 2022 – Gate 1 Christmas Markets River Cruises.
Christmas Markets Tours 2021, 2022
Shop and Sip Glühwein at Germany’s Premier Christmas Markets on This 8-Day Guided Tour. Take a once in a lifetime trip across Germany, sipping beer in Munich, dining on German delicacies in Berlin and experiencing the Christmas pyramids in Dresden. This immersive Christmastime tour highlights the delights of the Nuremberg Market’s Christkindlmarkt stalls—with the chance to sample authentic.
8 Day Christmas Markets of Germany & Austria Munich, Nuremberg, Salzburg, Vienna: $2029* $1739* 9 Day Alpine Christmas Markets Munich, Innsbruch, Black Forest, Wiesbaden: $2289* $1999* 10 Day Christmas Markets of Germany Berlin, Dresden, Wurzburg, Munich.
Christmas Markets of Poland, Prague & Germany – Classic Group, Winter 2021 2022 Classic Group. From Krakow to Berlin. … Because we’re one of the largest sellers of travel, we’re able to give you a discount on your vacation package. No one beats our prices! 4. Stress Free Travel.
1 hour ago The Christmas market is located directly on Hamburg’s legendary Reeperbahn in the St. Pauli district. Anyone who has ever thrown themselves into the nightlife here knows that things are anything but contemplative. This also applies to the SANTA PAULI Christmas market. You’ll find numerous mulled wine stands, where you can try creations called.
Our collection of European Christmas Market vacations takes you to the heart of the action, where alpine villages dazzle with twinkle lights, legendary cities celebrate in style, and Europe’s time-honored traditions come to life. What are you waiting for? Reserve your European.
Europe Christmas Market Tours
Package Name Season City/Cruise Nights Travel Style Land Only Air & Land; 8 Day Christmas Markets of Germany & Austria: Nov – Dec ’21: 2 Munich, 1 Nuremberg, 1 Salzburg, 2 Vienna: Classic: $1099: $1919*.
- Trier. From 19th November to 22nd December 2021. Now in its 40th year, the Trier Christmas .
- Leipzig. From 23rd November to 23rd December 2021. Leipzig Christmas market dates all the way .
- Braunschweig. From 24th November to 29th December 2021. Every year, the squares around St. .
- Aachen. From 19th November to 23rd December 2021. Every year before Christmas the squares and .
- Baden-Baden. From 25th November 2021 to 6th January 2022. Situated at the start of Baden .
- Berlin. From 22nd November 2021 to 6th January 2022. The baroque Charlottenburg Palace is a .
- Cologne. From 22nd November to 23rd December 2021. Advent is the time for Christmas markets, .
- Dresden. From 26th November to 24th December 2021. If you like Christmas, you’ll love Dresden. A .
- Dusseldorf. From 18th November to 30th December 2021. Once the St Martins parade has made its .
- Nuremberg. From 26th November to 24th December 2021. The enticing aroma of gingerbread, .
Winters in Germany are generally cold. To ensure you’re comfortable for outdoor sightseeing and Christmas market visits, we recommend packing a coat, hat, and gloves, as well as rainwear. We also suggest packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered.
Overview. Follow European guiding icon Ron Van Dijk through Germany and France’s charming Christmas markets this December. Find your Christmas spirit on this seven-day journey, enjoying a glass of traditional eggnog as you traverse some of.
France & Germany | Christmas Markets | Family Vacation
Price was $2,171, price is now $1,077 per person. $2,171. $1,077. per person. Oct 4 – Oct 9. Roundtrip flight included. Charlotte (CLT) to Munich (MUC) This hotel features free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and self parking. Business travelers can take advantage of the 24-hour business center.
- Nuremberg. Head to Nuremberg and you can enjoy one of the largest Christmas markets on the …
- Cologne. Cologne is an exciting travel destination throughout the year but especially irresistible at …
- Dresden. Dresden boasts the most Christmas markets in the eastern region of Germany and it also …
- Hamburg. Hamburg is fabulous at Christmas too, with 15 different Christmas markets, bringing …
- Freiburg. Freiburg is a beautiful small town in Germany with a magical atmosphere all year long, …
- Cochem. Cochem is surely one of the most charming towns in all of Germany, with legends, folklore …
- Stuttgart. Stuttgart is renowned for its traditional, hearty fare with many eateries offering dishes like …
- Monschau. This beautiful small town close to the border of Belgium in the Eifel region has an …
- Quedlinburg. Located just north of the Harz Mountains, Quedlinburg evokes the Middle Ages as it …
Sip mulled wine and collect unique handicrafts, hand-made ornaments and toys at some of the largest and most famous Christmas markets in Europe. Spend three nights in the traditional Alpine village of Oberammergau and two nights in the heart of the Black Forest. Bask in holiday cheer as you stroll along the cobblestone streets of Innsbruck, capital of Tyrolean Austria, and embark on your choice of a.
Experience the holiday spirit in Austria and Germany, where the tradition of the Christkindlesmarkt began over 600 years ago. Explore Christmas markets alive with festive cheer and cultural treasures. Uncover the history and tastes of these incredible regions spending five relaxing nights in Innsbruck, where the spirit of Christmas is undeniable. Venture to the Alpine village of Seefeld via.