The cost of a Christmas tree will depend on the type/variety of tree you purchase, where you buy it and the height. On average, real live Christmas trees can range anywhere from $30 to $150 .
The cost of a Christmas tree depends on the type of tree you choose to buy, whether it’s real (pre-cut), fake or potted and it can range from $20 or less for a small, simple tree to $500 or higher for a larger, lusher tree. In general, shopping around Christmas can bring you vast price differences but also significant savings, it all depends on how much you are willing to spend.
There are many factors that determine the overall cost, which are helpful to know when shopping. Average cost of a real pre-cut tree range : between $30 to $150, depending on tree species. A living potted tree averages between $74-$100. The average price of an artificial tree is around $100.
Holiday Living 7.5-ft Hayden Pine Pre-Lit Traditional Artificial Christmas Tree with 900 Constant White Clear Incandescent Lights. Bring a winter charm to your home with the 7.5-ft pre-lit Hayden pine quick set® artificial Christmas tree. The 3374 artificial branch tips and 900 clear lights bring this tree to life.
The company designs and manufactures its own brand of pre-lit and unlit trees that cost $100 to over $1,000 depending on the height and design. Its.
Holiday bummer: Now prices are soaring for Christmas
Christmas trees will cost a lot more this year. Score one for the Grinch. Christmas trees, it turns out, aren’t immune from inflationary and supply chain pressures—and as a result, prices are.
Christmas tree price will vary retailer to retailer, with different styles, types, and heights of trees priced differently. On average, live trees cost less than an artificial tree, averaging $104 for an artificial tree and $78 for a live tree. There are, however, longer-term cost savings associated with purchasing artificial Christmas trees, which can be reused for an average of 10 years.
STICKER SHOCK : Prices of live Christmas trees have nearly doubled since 2015, according to a recent report from the USDA. At 11, I’ll share how supply chain issues and inflation are affecting prices and production for one Charlotte business.
20% Off Your Lowe’s Advantage Card Purchase: Accounts Opened in Store: One-time 20% off discount is not automatic; you must ask cashier to apply discount (bar code) at time of in-store purchase.Accounts opened online, via Text-to-Apply or QR code: You will receive one-time 20% off coupon/promotional code, which may be used in store or online. Max discount is $100 with this offer.
556 reviews of Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch and Christmas Tree Farm – Temp. CLOSED “This is a Christmas tree farm and pumpkin patch. We tried to go here last year the weekend before Halloween and it was soo packed there wasn’t any parking and we said forget it. This year we went on a Monday afternoon and it was much nicer. There is a petting zoo, jump house, pony rides, and some inflatable.
LIVE OAK CANYON PUMPKIN PATCH AND CHRISTMAS
The break-even price per tree is determined by calculating total production (variable) and fixed costs and dividing that total by the number of trees sold. For example, if total production and fixed costs per acre are $18,330 over a nine year production cycle and 900 trees per acre will be sold, the breakeven price per tree = $18,330/900 trees, or about $20/tree..
Giant Live Christmas Trees ranging in size from 18′ to 105′ tall! We are leaving the photos of the 2021 trees so you can get an idea of the size and selection of trees we offer. Please check back in August for the Best Real Tall Christmas Trees for the 2022 season!.
Prices are displayed on the tag on each tree. Our most popular tree is the Fraser Fir. A 5-6 foot Fraser Fir can vary between about $45 and $75, depending on quality. We offer flocked trees (the ones with the white snow) for $73-$225 depending on the size of the tree..
The smell of fir trees is in the air… Each year the magic of the Christmas Season is brought to life when our warm greenhouses become filled with a variety of fresh fir trees. We have classic Noble Fir trees with their strong branches (great for heavier ornaments), nice fragrance, and color variation.
Christmas trees prices are going up in the 2021 holiday season, with costs rising for both artificial and real trees. Supply chain bottlenecks are raising prices for both artificial and farmed trees.
Christmas Tree Prices Will Be Higher This Holiday Season
A shopper passes by a display of Christmas trees outside the main entrance to a grocery store, Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2021, in southeast Denver. Add Christmas trees to the list of items facing.
- Lowe’s. Buy on Lowe’s. Home improvement stores are one of the best places to buy both real and …
- A Tree to Your Door. Buy on Atreetoyourdoor.com. Not everyone has the time or ability to visit a …
- Home Depot. Buy on Home Depot. When the holiday season arrives, you’ll be able to find an …
- Walmart. Buy on Walmart. It’s no secret that Walmart sells just about everything, and that includes …
- Wayfair. Buy on Wayfair. The popular home decor and furniture site also ships artificial Christmas …
- Ace Hardware. Buy on Ace Hardware. Your local Ace Hardware will likely stock a variety of …
- Costco. Buy on Costco.com. You can get a great deal on a Christmas tree if you have a membership …
- Amazon. Buy on Amazon. Believe it or not, online retailer Amazon sells live Christmas trees, as well …
- Target. Buy on Target. While live Christmas trees are undeniably beautiful, they also require a lot of …
- Puleo International. Buy on Amazon. Puleo International has been around since 1954 and is actually …
Live Christmas trees are a renewable resource, with hundreds of thousands of acres dedicated to their growth. Christmas tree farms raise and harvest different varieties of trees, virtually eliminating the harvesting of trees in the wild, which can deplete valuable forests.
- Balsam Fir Christmas Trees. Pros: Classic, strong Christmas tree scent that lasts; doesn’t lose its .
- Douglas Fir Christmas Trees. Pros: Super easy to find; beautiful light or blue-green needles that are .
- Fraser Fir Christmas Trees. Pros: Very fragrant all season; great at holding onto its dark-green .
- Noble Fir Christmas Trees. Pros: Lasts all season; great at holding heavy ornaments; classic looking .
- White or Concolor Fir Christmas Trees. Pros: Blue-green, citrus-scented needles that smell all .
- Blue Spruce Christmas Trees. Pros: Beautiful silvery-blue needles; incredibly symmetrical tree .
- Norway Spruce Christmas Trees. Pros: Gorgeous forest-green needles; mild, pleasing scent; cone .
- White or Black Hills Spruce Christmas Trees. Pros: Gray-green needles that hold much better than .
- Scots or Scotch Pine Christmas Trees. Pros: One of the most popular Christmas trees; holds .
- White Pine Christmas Trees. Pros: Blue-green needles that are soft to the touch; doesn’t drop many .
Artificial trees are selling for about $20 more on average, but some varieties at big box stores carry a price tag of around $700. This year is expected to be the “most expensive season for.
Christmas tree prices: Here’s why your tree will cost more
Fraser Fir Wholesale Prices – (Premium Grade) 3-4′: $12 . 4-5′: $16. 5-6′: $20. 6-7′: $24. 7-8′: $28 . 8-9′: $38. 9-10′: $54. 10-11′: $78. 11-12′: $98. over 12′: call for prices.
On average, real live Christmas trees can range anywhere from $30 to $150. Trees purchased from a local retailer, such as Home Depot, can be less than $50, while a local tree farm may charge double this amount or even more if you purchase a taller than average tree. For example, an 11-foot tree could cost close to $200, while a smaller Fraser.
In the Northeast (ie VA, NJ, MD, PA, and NY) expect to pay between $40-$55 for a Fraser Fir. In the Southeast (NC, FL, TN, SC, and GA) expect to pay between $42-$55. In the Midwest (IN, OH, MI and IL) expect to pay about $42. In Texas, prices range from as low as $20 to as much as $55 depending on size and type.