25 Easy Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas. 1 Savory Puff Pastry Christmas Tree. Credit: Diana Moutsopoulos. View Recipe. This festive Christmas tree is impressive, yet oh-so simple to put … 2 Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball. 3 Cranberry Brie Bites. 4 Mini Mushroom and Goat Cheese Tarts. 5 Holiday Hot Spinach Dip. More items
- Christmas Pork Tenderloin. Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon .
- Duck Two Ways With Clementine-Fig Relish. The best way to tackle this duck recipe .
- Mustard-Crusted Boneless Prime Rib Roast with Cream Sauce. Just like the .
- Roasted Niçoise Salad with Halibut. Marinated artichoke hearts get super-crispy and .
- Porcini-Rubbed Beef Rib Roast. Using dried porcini mushrooms as the base of the .
- Roast Goose with Oranges and Madeira. The goose is blanched briefly and then .
- Turkey for Two With Pan-Sauce Gravy. This easy holiday turkey breast is just the .
- Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. A long-time favorite of .
- Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce. Forgo the old-school .
- Dry-Rubbed Roast Turkey. Cooking the turkey on a rimmed baking sheet is great for .
20 Years of Living: The Best Christmas Entrees. Maple-Syrup-Glazed Roast Turkey with Riesling Gravy. View Recipe. A maple syrup glaze added during the last half hour of roasting gives this classic … Beef Tenderloin with Mushrooms and Thyme. Glazed Ham. Roasted Rack of.
The 25 best Christmas mains and entrees for a festive holiday dinner including classic baked ham, roast turkey, whole chicken, rack of lamb, and more. | aheadofthyme.com.
With this irresistible list of family-approved classics, we’ve got Christmas dinner covered. Here are our top picks to round out your holiday spread — drinks, apps, sides, entrees, and desserts.
From appetizers (like this Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball ), to main courses (this Easy Slow Cooker Ham comes together without the fuss that is typically associated with holiday hams), to desserts (your Christmas table wouldn’t be complete without a classic Pumpkin Pie ), simplify your meal with our 25 best easy Christmas dinner menu ideas.
Christmas Dinner Recipes. Cranberry Stuffed Game Hens. 40. If you’ve never worked with game hens before, they’re very user-friendly. Even stuffed to excess, they only roast for … Beef Wellington. Apple Walnut Stuffed Pork Roast. Christmas Prime Rib. Lobster Colorado.
Petite Beef Wellingtons. Petite Beef Wellingtons. Credit: Carson Downing. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. Beef tenderloin wrapped in a flaky pastry with mushrooms, shallots, and garlic makes a savory and delicious main course for your traditional Christmas dinner menu.
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Galumpkis)
- New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: Jacques Pepin Style
- PW’s Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce. “I made this for Christmas dinner and it was devoured and loved by all. The beef was melt-in-your-mouth tender and I could have eaten a bowl of the sauce all by itself. This one is a keeper!” -Brenda Morris.
28 Best Christmas Dinner Ideas
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna.
Giada stuffs flank steak with herbs, breadcrumbs, Pecorino and provolone cheese for an elegant, crowd-pleasing main dish. Get the Recipe: Braciole Brussels Sprouts with.
Looking for Christmas dinner ideas? Browse our collection of show-stopping entrees, sides, salads and soups perfect for your Christmas menus. The post 80 Impressive Christmas Dinner Ideas appeared.
Unique Christmas Dinner Ideas to Please Your Foodie Guests The Main Meat Dish. In many households, Christmas dinner revolves around meat, with ham being the most traditional main… The Beloved Side Dishes. When it comes to side dishes,.
Putting together a gluten-free Christmas dinner just became much easier. This menu covers everything from main entrées to dessert, and no one at the table will miss a single classic holiday dish. We found gluten-free recipes for all of your favorite flavors to make everyone at the table happy.
Holiday Entrees | Cooking Light
- Get the recipe for Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib »
- Get the recipe for Glazed Green Beans »
- Get the recipe for Easy Vegetarian Lasagna With Spinach and Broccoli »
- Get the recipe for Eggnog »
- Get the recipe for Beef Wellington »
- Get the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes »
- Get the recipe for Vegetable Torte »
- Get the recipe for Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough »
- Get the recipe for Mary Pickford »
- Get the recipe for Pineapple-Glazed Ham »
Searching for christmas dinner entree ideas ? Ideasimply will give all information related to christmas dinner entree ideas . We provide the most relevant results about gift ideas, gift tips, best reviews, and top gift websites for users.
Parmigiano-Reggiano is aged, dry, and crumbly, so it’s easy to grate, making it ideal for creating the beautiful and flavorful crust on these truly luscious shanks. If you want to work ahead, prepare the recipe through Step 3; cover and chill. Skim any solid fat off the top,.
Bacon Pastry Twists With Beer Cheese Dip. Bacon Pastry Twists With Beer Cheese Dip: While cradling a cocktail in one hand, an easy-to-grab appetizer is essential. These flaky, cheesy bacon twists are both easy and delicious to dunk in a three-cheese beer dip. (via Brit + Co).
- Hanger Steak with Charred Scallion Sauce. First you get excited because: hanger steak. And then .
- Party-Ready Pork Roast. Instead of using one larger bone-in pork loin roast, this recipe calls for two .
- Shrimp Scampi. We urge you: don’t skip the marinade step—it really gives the shrimp lots of garlicky .
- Sweet-and-Sour Pork Tenderloin. The tangy, mouthwatering sauce here is inspired by agrodolce, an .
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin. Think of this as the weeknight version of a classic Italian .
- Red Wine-Braised Short Ribs. These short ribs are even better when they’re allowed to sit overnight. .
- Sweet-and-Saucy Pork Chops. Make these succulent pork chops when it’s 6:26 p.m. on a Monday .
- Expertly Spiced and Glazed Roast Turkey. The absolute inarguably best way to cook a well .
- BA’s Best Green Bean Casserole. You can make your own fried shallots or onions, but French’s are .
- Tangy Brisket With Fennel and Herbs. Alison Roman made a brisket worth looking forward to. No .
73 Christmas Dinner Ideas That Rival What’s Under the Tree
Christmas Mulligatawny soup. Roasted pear with walnut & ginger filling. Rudolph’s rocket fuel. Leftover squash pancakes. Sticky barbecued prawn salad. Turkey tonnato. Puy lentil, parsnip & walnut salad. Vegan beetroot Carpaccio. Vegan mushroom, chestnut & cranberry tart.
Herb-Crusted Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Sauce. Meet one of the easiest Christmas dinners of your life. Lean and tender beef tenderloin gets a rubdown with herbaceous garlic paste and a quick sear in a hot pan before roasting for only 35 to 40 minutes.
Find Christmas 2021 recipes, menu ideas, and cooking tips for all levels from Bon Appétit, where food and culture meet.