This classic roast beef recipe only requires about 5 minutes of hands-on time. It serves six, so this roast is perfect for small family holiday gatherings. A melt-in-your-mouth beef tenderloin is always a good idea, whether it’s a holiday or just a regular weeknight.
Christmas duck with a cherry on top. Duck is a great Christmassy alternative to turkey and is much quicker to cook than a big bird. If you aren’t feeding the masses this Christmas, then a delicious duck is a top-notch option. Bear in mind one duck will feed about.
Your guests deserve the best. You need a wow-worthy main during the holidays, and these roasts are it. Whether you want to serve chicken, pork, beef, or.
Prime Rib. closeup of a sticky glazed pork roast sliced to show a just-barely-pink interior. Pork Roast. Roast turkey on a platter with fresh sage leaves under its skin. Whole Turkey. beef tenderloin on a cutting board, sliced to show a juicy pink interior. Beef Tenderloin.
6 Alternative Meats to the Christmas Turkey
- Classic Beef Wellington. Beef Wellington was named after the Duke of Wellington in .
- Roast Rib of Beef for Christmas Dinner. Roast beef is one of Britain’s national dishes .
- Baked Glazed Ham. A British Christmas is not Christmas without a baked ham. .
- Ballontine of Goose Recipe. Long before the turkey became the bird of choice for .
- Christmas Roast Pork With Crackling. In times gone by most rural or farming .
- Buttery Roast Chicken. For its simplicity of both cooking and flavor, a buttery roast .
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Galumpkis)
- New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: Jacques Pepin Style
- PW’s Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
And to make your chicken dinners even easier to pull together, may we recommend these top-rated recipes — from chicken Marsala to chicken bulgogi,.
- Christmas Pork Tenderloin. Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon .
- Duck Two Ways With Clementine-Fig Relish. The best way to tackle this duck recipe .
- Mustard-Crusted Boneless Prime Rib Roast with Cream Sauce. Just like the .
- Roasted Niçoise Salad with Halibut. Marinated artichoke hearts get super-crispy and .
- Porcini-Rubbed Beef Rib Roast. Using dried porcini mushrooms as the base of the .
- Roast Goose with Oranges and Madeira. The goose is blanched briefly and then .
- Turkey for Two With Pan-Sauce Gravy. This easy holiday turkey breast is just the .
- Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. A long-time favorite of .
- Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce. Forgo the old-school .
- Dry-Rubbed Roast Turkey. Cooking the turkey on a rimmed baking sheet is great for .
28 Best Christmas Dinner Ideas
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce “I made this for Christmas dinner and it was devoured and loved by all. The beef was melt-in-your-mouth tender and I could have eaten a bowl of the sauce all by itself. This one is a keeper!”-Brenda Morris.
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety.
Beef Tenderloin. Thinkstock. You can roast beef tenderloin in a hot oven or grill it this Christmas for a delicious main course. Serve the tender cut of meat with.
Sage-Crusted Leg of Lamb with Pineapple-Pecan Salsa. Credit: Oxmoor House. Bring out your best traditional Christmas dinner menu when you host the big holiday meal. From beef tenderloin to traditional ham, check out our favorite menus for Christmas dinner and use this collection to inspire your next holiday meal.
100+ Best Christmas Recipes | Holiday Recipes: Menus
Stuffed Standing Rib Roast. This roast is everything we love about the holiday. Rosy, incredibly tender and perfectly seasoned meat stuffed with all the quintessential Christmas roast sides.
This soul food easy Christmas dinner menu is the whole festive feast, but the one-pot way. This is a collection of the best soul food recipes, from the Christmas ham to the smallest kernel of corn. Made easy with Instant Pot. Finally, a soul food Christmas dinner that doesn’t require a 4-hour nap after you cook! Soul food Christmas dinner FAQs.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini. Smoked salmon crostini is a fantastic appetizer at .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This warm dip is a great option to occupy your guests’ .
- Duck Liver Pâté. Duck liver pâté is an elegant addition to your holiday table, and its .
- Cheese Ball with Pecans. Cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this .
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Bite-sized Brie and cranberry puffs are wonderful appetizers .
- Prime Rib Roast. Serving prime rib is such a treat for your guests, and that’s why .
- Roasted Rack of Lamb. Roasted rack of lamb makes a stunning presentation on .
- Goose Roast. Bring to life the world of Charles Dickens by making roast goose, as .
- Southern Pot Roast. Pot roast is a wonderful way to enjoy the rich and savory .
- Honey-Glazed Ham. If you want a stunning Christmas dinner centerpiece, this .
Get the recipe at Averie Cooks. Garlic and Zest. 3 of 70. Stuffed Leg of Lamb. Butterflied leg of lamb stuffed with fresh spinach, feta, and walnut makes for a show-stopping and special dinner fit for a special occasion and works well on a buffet. Get the recipe at Garlic and Zest. Spoon Fork Bacon.
Christmas Food To Order 2021 | COOK
Whether it’s higher welfare turkey with all the trimmings, Vegetarian Christmas dinner or a vegan Christmas meal, let us COOK for you and yours on Christmas Day. Order your Christmas food today for delivery or collection from 1st November.
Preheat oven to 325°. Fit a roasting pan with a wire rack. Pour the water in the pan with the star anise and cloves. Put the ham on the wire rack and bake for 20 minutes. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, dijon, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire and black pepper together until fully combined.
Shake up Christmas dinner with a meal the family will love. Balsamic roast beef grows tender after spending a day in the slow cooker ($25, Target) beside balsamic vinegar, onions, and Italian seasonings. Soft polenta serves as the perfect.
Butternut and Chard Pasta Bake. This recipe is made for butternut squash lovers, with pureed squash in the sauce and squash pieces in the casserole alongside an ideal companion, Swiss chard. This is a very veggie hybrid of ever-popular holiday.
Ideas for a small scale Christmas dinner | Great British Life
2 hours ago Allow to cool slightly. Beat in the egg yolk and crab meat. Pop in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. In a very clean bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff. Take the crab mix from the fridge and beat in a third of the egg whites to loosen. Then fold in the remainder of the egg whites.