ExpressVPN Lifetime Subscription – Can You Get It in 2022?
When you’re looking to invest in a VPN, lifetime subscriptions seem like a great deal. Imagine you get contracts of VPN protection for a significantly reduced one-time fee. Unfortunately, lifetime subscriptions are riddled with problems. It rarely offers any real value, and a VPN often goes bankrupt before its “life” is over.
Rarely will you see a responsible and highly rated VPN that offers a lifetime subscription as an option. If you are wondering if ExpressVPN offers one, the answer is no. ExpressVPN does not offer lifetime subscriptions – which is great.
Read on to find out how ExpressVPN offers great value for long-term subscriptions. This is just one of the many reasons why it is our best recommended VPN.
Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free Now!
What is a lifetime VPN subscription?
The so-called lifetime subscription involves paying a fairly large amount of money to use a VPN for the rest of your life (Usually a few hundred dollars with no additional fee).
In theory, this one payment entitles you to use the service for up to 80-100 years. If you’re planning on using a VPN for decades to come, this sounds like the perfect deal. So why would the company offer such a great deal?
VPN companies sell lifetime plans to increase their short-term profits. Unfortunately, this is a poor business model that results in many problems. Many of the best VPNs offer great deals on long-term subscriptions and operate under sustainable business models. It is always better to go for the long-term subscription rather than the lifetime subscription.
Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free Today!
Why lifetime subscriptions are a bad idea
VPN companies offer lifetime plans to increase their revenue in the short term, which means that they will forgo income in the coming years. Without a steady income, a VPN provider will struggle to keep up with the costs of operating a quality VPN service.
This means that over time, you may end up with an unreliable or unsecured VPN Instead of the high quality service I paid for. The provider will not be able to afford equipment upgrades or engineers to update the service with new security protocols. Essentially, you’ll be using yesterday’s security solution in tomorrow’s world – no opponent is worth that risk.
Here are some of the most common issues with VPNs that offer lifetime subscriptions:
- Slow speeds and small server networks: Maintaining an extensive server network costs a lot of money, which VPN providers often don’t have. Over time, you will notice server congestion, which leads to slow speeds and a lot of annoying lags.
- hacked privacy: Some lifetime VPNs compensate for the loss of long-term revenue by secretly selling the private information of their users to third parties. This goes against the purpose of owning a VPN – you are practically paying for your privacy to be violated.
- Cancel Account: Some VPN companies that sold lifetime plans avoided closure or bankruptcy by canceling these subscriptions without issuing refunds. You will then be expected to start paying a monthly fee instead (even though you have already paid).
- old service: Even if your lifetime VPN survives, it may not serve any useful purpose in the future. VPNs not only need to maintain their networks, they need to be updated as technology evolves. While it may work great at first, outdated encryption protocols and blacklisted IP addresses (for example) will make staying safe and accessing geo-blocked content impossible.
Try ExpressVPN today!
What plans does ExpressVPN offer?
Since lifetime subscriptions can come with many risks, it is best to opt for a long-term subscription from a reputable VPN like ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN currently offers 3 different plans:
- 1 month plan: This plan costs $12.95 per month and does not come with any discounts. The one month plan is great for testing ExpressVPN, as you will only have to pay up front for one month.
- 6 months plan: The price for this plan is $9.99 per month, which is 23% cheaper than the one-month plan. This option is great if you’re looking for a longer subscription but aren’t ready to commit to a one-year plan just yet.
- 15 month plan: This subscription costs $6.67 per month and gives you 3 months of free use – that’s 49% off! Additionally, ExpressVPN also offers one year of unlimited free cloud backup when you choose a 15-month subscription.
The 15-month subscription is the longest plan and gives you the best value for your money. It doesn’t come with the risk of a lifetime commitment to a VPN that may not exist in the future. You can try any of these plans risk-free as they are all backed by a money back guarantee. If you are not impressed, you have 30 days to claim a full refund.
Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free Today!
Why ExpressVPN is worth the price
- Unlimited data and super speeds for streaming and surfing the web without lag
- Strict no-logs policy, 256-bit military-grade encryption, and an automatic kill switch to protect your online activity
- 3000 servers in 90 countries give you access to geo-blocked websites around the world
- 5 simultaneous connections to the device
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Unblock: Netflix, Disney +, HBO Max, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, and more
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more
ExpressVPN has unlimited bandwidth and blazing speeds. While testing Japan, UK and Finland servers, I’ve never experienced speeds below 42Mbps. You only need 5Mbps to stream in HD, so I was able to watch my favorite movies in high quality. this means You will not have any annoying delays or interruptions while streaming or browsing the web.
With 3000 high-performance servers in 90 countries, ExpressVPN can easily overcome geo-blocking To give you unlimited internet access from anywhere in the world. During my tests, I had no trouble finding a reliable server. I can easily unblock US Netflix, Disney+ and Hulu and the shows only took a few seconds to load. Its powerful network also operates in censored countries (such as Turkey and Iran) and can bypass China’s Great Firewall.
ExpressVPN has apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, Apple TV, and more. It even allows you to connect up to 5 devices simultaneously. This gives you the freedom to watch your favorite series on your laptop while you work on your iPhone.
It even includes a convenient split tunneling feature. This allows you to choose which apps use the VPN connection and which ones use your regular connection. I was able to access my banking app through my local connection while browsing the web that was protected through ExpressVPN’s encrypted VPN tunnel. This means that you will not lose access to local websites while using your VPN.
Since ExpressVPN comes with a money-back guarantee, you don’t have to commit to your long-term subscription. You can Test it completely risk-free and claim for a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied. I tested their refund policy and contacted their 24/7 live chat support on day 28 of subscription. After answering a few questions, my refund was approved. I got my money back after 4 days.
Try ExpressVPN today!
ExpressVPN Lifetime Access FAQ
Are there any good lifetime VPN subscriptions?
The truth is that there are no good lifetime VPN subscriptions. Most VPNs that offer lifetime plans do not have the same level of privacy protection as other top VPNs. Since it is an unsustainable business model, VPNs offering lifetime subscriptions don’t have the money to keep up with the evolution of VPN technology. They could go bankrupt completely, leaving you with absolutely no protection on the internet. The best option is to sign up for a long-term plan with a premium VPN provider.
Can I use the ExpressVPN hack for lifetime access?
This is not recommended because ExpressVPN’s lifetime access vulnerabilities can be dangerous. ExpressVPN Lifetime Crack is a pirated version of ExpressVPN software. Shady websites that provide these sites with your personal information should never be trusted and can deceive you for your money. They can even be infected with malware and spyware. You should always purchase any ExpressVPN subscription through their website to protect yourself, your private information, and your wallet.
Can I get a lifetime access subscription to ExpressVPN on eBay?
There are currently no lifetime access subscriptions for ExpressVPN on eBay, and it wouldn’t be safe to buy one anyway. Some resellers sell “lifetime subscriptions” for ExpressVPN on eBay, but these are often scams. If you find any ExpressVPN subscription on sale at a very low price, it is possible that the activation code has already been sold to dozens of other people and will not work. It could be a hacked account and puts you at risk of personal information theft. The safest option is to simply go to the ExpressVPN website and get your subscription from there.
Try ExpressVPN Risk-Free Now!
If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is – and that’s certainly the case with lifetime VPN subscriptions. It comes with many risks and rarely provides any real long-term value.
It’s safe not to spend hundreds of dollars on a VPN provider that could shut down in a few years or sell your data to cover future costs. Find a subscription length that really makes sense with a VPN provider you can trust.
ExpressVPN currently offers a long-term plan for $6.67 per month We are committed to protecting your privacy and your right to choose the best security tools for changing times.
The best VPNs with long-term subscriptions are…
Your data is exposed to the sites you visit!
The above information can be used to track you, target you with ads, and monitor what you do online.
VPNs can help you hide this information from websites so that you are protected at all times. We recommend ExpressVPN – the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that ensure your digital security, plus it is currently offering 49% off.