Guided Assistance helps troubleshoot a problem with your NETGEAR device by asking you questions.
If you need help setting up your router, see How do I set up and install a NETGEAR router?.
You can log into a NETGEAR router in two ways: with the Nighthawk mobile app or with a web browser.
To log into your NETGEAR router with the Nighthawk app:
To find out if your router is supported, see Products that support the NETGEAR Nighthawk?.
- Download the Nighthawk app at nighthawk-app.com.
- Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the WiFi of your NETGEAR router.
- Launch the Nighthawk app and log in with your NETGEAR account.
To log into your NETGEAR router using a web browser:
- Launch the web browser from a device connected to your router’s network.
- Enters routerlogin.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
The router login window appears.
- Enter the username and password of the router administrator.
Username is Admin. The password is the one you specified during setup. Username and password are case sensitive.
If I forgot your admin password, see How do I recover my NETGEAR admin password?.
The main home screen is displayed.
For more information, see:
Last update: 06/24/2020 | Article ID: 980