How to get fake GPS location of Mobile Legends on Android
If you are looking to team up with your friends who live in different countries, get a coveted top badge on a street you’ve never been before, or just rank in different regions, you will need to get this GPS Fake VPN for Mobile Legends.
While some players may have trouble with people from all over the world fighting in their streets and ranking first, if you are someone who wants to do that, in this guide we will show you exactly how to do it. We will go through all the necessary steps to setup Surfshark, one of the best VPN services, to get you fake GPS location on Mobile Legends. Plus, with a VPN, you can do more than just spoof your location…
How to get fake GPS for Mobile Legends using Surfshark
• First of all, you will need to Sign up for Surfshark. Install the Android app, and accept the permissions Surfshark asks for.
• Next, you will need to go to “about the phonein settings.
• Faucet ‘complete the numberSeven times to enter developer mode.
• Go back to ‘Settings’ and tap on ‘Settings’.Developer Options, which may be at the end of the list.
• his jobfake websites app– can be calledAllow fake websites– and select Surfshark as your site simulation app.
• Download and install fake sites Module – Some apps won’t work if Mock Locations is turned on, so this module hides the setting from them.
• Then all you have to do is Open Surfshark Select a location – this will automatically spoof your location to match the server you are connected to. Make sure to do this Before Mobile Legends Opening!
Today’s best surfshark deals
(Image credit: Jake Davis)
Why would you want a fake GPS for Mobile Legends?
If you are an MLBB player, you will know that the game separates the leaderboards in many different ways. First, you’ll have your global ranking and local ranking, but what we’re interested in here is the street rating.
With Surfshark, you’ll be able to go anywhere in the world and start taking over neighborhoods you’ve never set foot in. Also, if you live in a very competitive area, you can choose to put your fake GPS location in a place where you can easily get a much higher badge. And then you’ll have some huge bragging rights within your team.
In what else can I use Surfshark?
While other fake GPS apps are available for Mobile Legends apps, we do not recommend using a free service. This is because it may steal your data, or even track your real GPS location while spoofing it.
Additionally, since Surfshark is a VPN, you will be able to access many other great features as well. You will be able to unblock almost every streaming site in the world – including Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and more – protect your data from trackers, hide your IP address when torrenting, and as a gaming VPN you may be able to speed up your connection .
Also, if you keep your VPN on all the time, everything you do online will remain private from your ISP and mobile network provider. This means you can avoid targeted ads, prevent them from slowing down your connection when you do certain things, and browse in peace knowing that no one can see what you’re up to.
Compare the prices of the best VPNs today