How to use a VPN with Fire TV Cube – How to set up and use Fire TV Cube
How to use VPNs with Fire TV Cube
If you are using the Fire TV Cube for something you prefer to keep private, you will need to use it with a VPN (Virtual Private Network). And while there are plenty of options, not all of them are trustworthy or legitimate.
Among the options available for Fire TV Cube, we recommend Windscribe, the best option for free (up to 10GB per month). Though, if you end up streaming a lot of videos through Windscribe, you will end up paying for this service. Alternatively, you can update your router and install a new firmware to use Private Internet Access, which is another VPN we recommend.
Here’s how to set up Windscribe VPN on Fire TV Cube.
1. Open “Search” from the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner.
2. Type “Windsc” and select Windscribe VPN.
3. Open the Windscribe app entry.
4. Click Get.
5. Click Open.
6. Fill in the information for a new account, specifying the capacity of your account.
7. Select the off switch to connect.
8. Click OK to accept the VPN connection.
9. Select a region to target your account to a specific region.
You are using a VPN on the Fire TV Cube!