I can’t access some websites connected to the VPN
Are you unable to reach some Locations? or maybe some you don’t know you are connected to different country? Following this set of instructions should solve your problems. After performing each step, try to access the respective website before moving forward.
1. First, please try to switch between several different servers. This may be the quickest solution.
2. In addition to switching from UDP to me TCP In the application settings can help.
3. Clear your browser cache while connected to a VPN.
4. If you know and trust the website you are trying to access, turn off the CyberSec feature in the app settings and try again. If you are can Access to the site With CyberSec turned offPlease report this to our customer support agents.
5. Your antivirus/firewall might be blocking access. If you suspect that may be the case, add exceptions for NordVPN.exe And nordvpn-service.exe on Windows for antivirus/firewall applications.
6. Try other connection methods, such as OpenVPN or IKEv2 guide. Different connection methods have different network configurations.
7. If you recently installed our app, try restarting your device.
Additionally, you can check out our VPN troubleshooting tutorial.
If you are still facing this issue after all these steps, contact customer support for assistance.