Best 11 Christmas markets in London 2021.
– 1. Winter Wonderland Christmas market. Winter Wonderland Christmas market. Image courtesy of Winter Wonderland.
– 2. Southbank Centre Winter Market.
– 3. Selfridges Christmas Market.
– 4. Covent Garden Christmas Village.
– 5. Leicester Square Christmas market.
Best 11 Christmas markets in London 2021. 1. Winter Wonderland Christmas market. Winter Wonderland Christmas market. Image courtesy of Winter Wonderland. 2. Southbank Centre Winter Market. 3. Selfridges Christmas Market. 4. Covent Garden Christmas Village. 5. Leicester Square Christmas market.
1 day ago Markets tend to be somewhat underwhelming ‘One Pound Fish’ type affairs, where you can buy fire-damaged duvet covers, knock-off video games and lamb chops that fell off the back of a van. BUT, put the word ‘Christmas’ in front and you’ve a whole ‘nother proposition. Christmas markets are things of beauty, re-tooled garden sheds decorated with wreaths, liberal lashings of gluehwein.
Borough Market at Christmas. Borough Market is already known as one of the best in London, as it’s a historic year-round food market selling everything from freshly baked cakes to Scottish game or Turkish delight. At Christmas time the famous arches are decorated with Christmas lights, wreaths and more, plus the market has extended opening hours.
Southbank Market. The Thames never looks so enchanting than the stretch along the Southbank during the festive season, as it reflects the twinkling Christmas lights of the market that spills over its banks between the Southbank Centre and the London Eye. The Southbank Centre’s seasonal food stands and winter pop-up bars have become a staple for capital-dwellers in search of a large dose of.
The 7 best Christmas markets in London for 2021 | CN
Photo: @sarah_presh. Crisp winter air, a lovely riverside spot, and all the trimmings and trappings of Christmas. Really, Christmas by the River has it all. One of London’s prettiest Christmas markets, the festive fiesta will return to the capital on November 16, bringing with.
- LEICESTER SQUARE CHRISTMAS MARKET. Though entrance to the very Christmas-y market is free, .
- CHRISTMAS BY THE RIVER AT LONDON BRIDGE CITY. This Christmas market features the .
- CHRISTMAS MARKET AT TATE MODERN. The Christmas market at the Tate Modern is an ode to a .
- SOUTHBANK CENTRE CHRISTMAS MARKET. Similar to the Christmas market at the Tate Modern, .
- GREENWICH CHRISTMAS MARKET. While Greenwich Market is open year-round, December is a .
- WINTER WONDERLAND. Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park is the biggest and most famous of all the .
- Spitalfields Christmas Market. This traders’ market is typically open daily, but they also offer special .
- Christmas at Borough Market. This is another marketplace near the London Bridge and River .
London Bridge City’s annual Christmas market is back. Enjoy scenic views over the river Thames while browsing the German-style chalets dotted around Hays Galleria and City Hall.
Mulled wine, mince pies, gingerbread people, hot chocolate with Baileys… Christmas markets in London are the ultimate festive treat. Here’s the round-up of the most tree-mendous Christmas markets across the capital in 2021.
1 Southbank Centre’s Wintertime Market. In the weeks before and after Christmas, the Southbank Centre’s Wintertime Market will feature food, drinks, and.
13 Best Christmas Markets in London
Hyde Park’s Winter Wonderland is the coziest and most famous Christmas market in London. It offers lots of fairground rides, Santa Land for kids, and lots of vendors as well as themed bars. There are endless entertainment and festive activities from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Every day but Christmas Day.
Southbank Centre Winter Market. Southbank Centre Winter Market magical family shows, global street food, markets. Walk along the river to the Shakespeare’s Globe for Christmas at the Snow Globe or hop on the London Eye at dusk for amazing views over London just as all of the Christmas lights light up the city.
- Eccleston Yards Christmas Market, Belgravia. This wonderful Christmas market in the picturesque .
- The Drops Christmas Market, King’s Cross. Featuring up-and-coming designers from across the UK .
- Christmas Market on the Mews, Selfridges, Oxford Street. With a selection of food and drink trucks, .
- London Christmas Beer Market at the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane. From the London Craft Beer .
- Novikov’s Mayfair Christmas Market. Once again, Mayfair Place will become pedestrian (and .
- Winter Wonderland Angel’s Market, Hyde Park. It’s hard to beat Winter Wonderland, one of London’s .
- Southbank Centre Winter Festival and Winter Market. Southbank Centre’s Winter Festival is an all .
- The Fulham Palace Christmas Fair, Fulham. The annual Fulham Palace Christmas Fair returns with .
- Christmas at Greenwich Market. Greenwich Market is great all year round, but with the addition of .
- Christmas in Leicester Square. Leicester Square, London’s home of entertainment since 1670, offers .
Leadenhall Market. Press handout. Always one of the most picturesque displays at this time of year, Leadenhall Market is, as the name suggests, a great Christmas market. There are plenty of.
Southbank Centre Winter Market. 2021 Dates: 4th November to 24th December. Sun – Thurs 11am – 10pm, Fri & Sat 11am – 11pm. One of my favourite London Christmas markets can be found along the Thames at South Bank, just down the road from Westminster.
12 of the Best London Christmas Markets [UPDATED 2021]
1. Trafalgar Square Christmas Market in London. One of the best Christmas markets in London is the one in Trafalgar Square. It’s full of festive fun and seasonal cheer. Two rows of chalets fill the area in front of the National Gallery, meaning there are great views of.
- Winter Wonderland. Winter Wonderland in London’s Hyde Park is a huge holiday event full of family .
- Winterville. Winterville is sure to be unlike any other Christmas market or festival you’ve ever .
- Christmas by the River. London has so many iconic landmarks that would be the perfect backdrop .
- Southbank Centre Winter Market. Under the shimmering lights of the London Eye and the Thames .
- Christmas in Leicester Square. Leicester Square is a bustling part of London any time of year, but at .
- Kingston Christmas Market. Kingston upon Thames is a city only a short distance outside of .
- The Taste of London: Festive Edition. Taste of London is the city’s premier food showcase, bringing .
A guide to the best indy design and homewares markets taking place across London in the run up to Christmas A South London Makers Christmas Market. A South London Makers Market kinda does exactly what it says on the tin,… Chelsea Physic Garden Christmas Fair. Forage for Christmas gifts at.
Christmas at Kew. Circus 1903. Best Christmas shows. Luxury gifts. Borealis at Guildhall Yard. Winter Wonderland. From Christmas markets and Christmas shopping in London, to ice-skating rinks and Christmas events, there are so many magical things to do in London at Christmas in 2021.
After finding the best Christmas markets across Europe last week, we’re back to help you out if you’re looking to stay closer to home.While most Christmas markets were cancelled last year (both Bath and Leeds have also cancelled theirs this year) it’s good to get back to your local Christmas market to find some stocking fillers and gifts or just to get you in the Christmas spirit.
Best 10 Christmas Markets In The UK 2021
Kingston Christmas Market. Head out of the centre for one of the best Christmas markets in west London (well, south west) as Kingston’s Ancient Market Place gets its own traditional Christmas Market with a string of special activities for kids, as well as 40 decorated wood cabins selling gifts, stocking fillers and mulled wine.