Just cut ripe yet firm pears into wedges and toss with some lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Lay a slice of pear, a piece of arugula, and a piece of blue cheese on a strip of prosciutto, then roll it up. Secure with a toothpick if necessary for the perfect two-bite hors d’oeuvre .
Roast Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine & Shallot Sauce. “I made this for Christmas dinner and it was devoured and loved by all. The beef was melt-in-your-mouth tender and I could have eaten a bowl of the sauce all by itself. This one is a keeper!” -Brenda Morris.
Giada’s aromatic seafood stew is the perfect centerpiece for a Feast of the Seven Fishes-style Christmas Eve dinner. Get the Recipe: Cioppino Christmas Steak.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini. Smoked salmon crostini is a fantastic appetizer at .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This warm dip is a great option to occupy your guests’ .
- Duck Liver Pâté. Duck liver pâté is an elegant addition to your holiday table, and its .
- Cheese Ball with Pecans. Cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this .
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Bite-sized Brie and cranberry puffs are wonderful appetizers .
- Prime Rib Roast. Serving prime rib is such a treat for your guests, and that’s why .
- Roasted Rack of Lamb. Roasted rack of lamb makes a stunning presentation on .
- Goose Roast. Bring to life the world of Charles Dickens by making roast goose, as .
- Southern Pot Roast. Pot roast is a wonderful way to enjoy the rich and savory .
- Honey-Glazed Ham. If you want a stunning Christmas dinner centerpiece, this .
Find recipes for prime rib, roast goose, glazed ham, seafood, and more. 7411047.jpg. Christmas Ham. medium-rare prime rib on a platter with thick slices ready for serving. Prime Rib. closeup of a sticky glazed pork roast sliced to show a just-barely-pink interior. Pork Roast. Roast turkey on a platter with fresh sage leaves under its skin.
Christmas Dinner Recipes | Allrecipes
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna.
Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball. Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball. View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. You can throw this classic cheese ball together with just a few ingredients you probably already have on hand. Serve with Ritz crackers to enhance its savory flavor. 2 of 25. View All.
With this irresistible list of family-approved classics, we’ve got Christmas dinner covered. Here are our top picks to round out your holiday spread — drinks, apps, sides, entrees, and desserts.
Sep 20, 2021 – Explore Meg Amendt’s board “Dinner recipes” on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, cooking.
260 Dinner recipes ideas in 2021 | recipes, cooking
- Christmas Pork Tenderloin. Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon .
- Duck Two Ways With Clementine-Fig Relish. The best way to tackle this duck recipe .
- Mustard-Crusted Boneless Prime Rib Roast with Cream Sauce. Just like the .
- Roasted Niçoise Salad with Halibut. Marinated artichoke hearts get super-crispy and .
- Porcini-Rubbed Beef Rib Roast. Using dried porcini mushrooms as the base of the .
- Roast Goose with Oranges and Madeira. The goose is blanched briefly and then .
- Turkey for Two With Pan-Sauce Gravy. This easy holiday turkey breast is just the .
- Old-Fashioned Ham with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze. A long-time favorite of .
- Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce. Forgo the old-school .
- Dry-Rubbed Roast Turkey. Cooking the turkey on a rimmed baking sheet is great for .
The Most Popular Christmas Dishes. The #1 pick is roast potatoes, with a win percentage of 76%. Mashed potatoes came in second (75%), and turkey was third (73%)—the only protein in the top five. Check out this top-rated recipe for roasted potatoes. Furthermore, Do.
Almond Cranberry Rice Pilaf. Toasted almonds and dried cranberries add a festive flair to Valerie’s rice pilaf. Get the Recipe: Almond Cranberry Rice Pilaf. The Best Roasted Fennel. Fennel.
- Roast potatoes. The classic, crispy roast potatoes came in 1st place on the list of most popular .
- Carrots. Coming in at number 2 of the most popular Christmas foods: carrots! Crunchy, colourful .
- Turkey. At number 3 on the list of most popular Christmas foods it’s the one, the only, the Turkey! It .
- Gravy. Number 4 on the list is the reason your Christmas dinner isn’t dry and plain – it’s gravy! .
- Stuffing. Classic stuffing came in 5th on the list of most popular Christmas foods! What would your .
- Pigs in blankets. At number 6 on the list of most popular Christmas foods it’s the food you can never .
- Parsnips. Parsnips made there spot 7th on the list of the most popular Christmas foods. Roasted .
- Brussels sprouts. Love the or hate them, you can’t deny classic brussel sprouts are an essential part .
- Christmas pudding. Traditional Christmas pudding came in 9th on the list, beating Yorkshire .
- Yorkshire pudding. Fluffy, crispy, a simple delight, the classic yorkshire pudding rates 10th on the list .
Americans living in the South also favor classics like collard greens (41% vs 32%), macaroni and cheese (70% vs 61%), and roast potatoes (83% vs 76%). Midwesterners only have a few items that they are especially fond of for Christmas, particularly chicken and Cornish hen (76% vs 64%).
Traditional or popular, there are a few staple foods that are festive for holidays like Christmas! Roasted or mashed potatoes are the top pick, with turkey coming in a close second. Some other must-haves include carrots, stuffing, cranberries, and of course, rolls.
Each traditional Christmas dinner menu features a main course—including ham, turkey, beef, and vegetarian options—paired with two or three side dishes, desserts, or drinks to jump-start your Christmas or Christmas Eve dinner menu planning.
This soul food easy Christmas dinner menu is the whole festive feast, but the one-pot way. This is a collection of the best soul food recipes, from the Christmas ham to the smallest kernel of corn. Made easy with Instant Pot. Finally, a soul food Christmas dinner that doesn’t require a 4-hour nap after you cook! Soul food Christmas dinner FAQs.
- Baked Brie Bites. Start your dinner menu off with a bang! These appetizers are crisp, buttery, and .
- Maple Glazed Ham. Serving ham for your main course? Don’t settle for store-bought! Make it .
- Stuffing. No Christmas dinner menu is complete without the sides! This stuffing is fully loaded with .
- Oven-Roasted Turkey. We can’t talk about stuffing without mentioning our favorite holiday bird. If .
- Cranberry Apple Pork Chops. Tender, juicy pork chops are seasoned perfectly and topped with .
- Roasted Parmesan Potatoes. These legendary potatoes are crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, .
- Beef Brisket. Succulent, fork tender beef is smothered with a sweet and smoky barbecue sauce. .
- Roasted Butternut Squash Parmesan. If you’re looking for ways to introduce vegetables to your kids, .
- Potato Leek Soup. It’s creamy, buttery, and absolutely divine. This potato leek soup is comfort food .
- Carrot Casserole. Who says vegetables don’t deserve the spotlight? Sweet carrots are swimming in .
32 Best Christmas Dinner Recipes
Whether you go for a ham, roast beef or lamb for your entrée, try one of these stellar seasonal sides along with it. From potatoes to Brussels to casseroles, they’ll round out your meal, and.
In Hawaii, a Christmas feast is anything but ordinary. The centerpiece of the dinner is Kalua pig, which is pork roasted in an underground oven called an imu. Side dishes include poke as an appetizer, lomi-lomi salmon (a side-dish made with fresh tomato), poi, and laulau, pork and fish wrapped in a taro leaf which is then buried to be cooked!.
Bring out your best traditional Christmas dinner menu when you host the big holiday meal. From beef tenderloin to traditional ham, check out our favorite menus for Christmas dinner and use this collection to inspire your next holiday meal. These menus cover everything from winery-inspired feasts to amazing regional-specific fare.
CONNECTICUT: Roasted Potatoes. Mitch Mandel and Thomas MacDonald. Connecticut is known as “The Nutmeg State,” but on Christmas, roasted potatoes take center stage. This recipe is perfect for anyone who’s allergic or sensitive to gluten (don’t worry, we didn’t sacrifice the taste one bit).