Just cut ripe yet firm pears into wedges and toss with some lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Lay a slice of pear, a piece of arugula, and a piece of blue cheese on a strip of prosciutto, then roll it up. Secure with a toothpick if necessary for the perfect two-bite hors d’oeuvre .
Give holiday guests a Christmas dinner menu to remember with this top-rated turkey. Stuffed with cherry-cranberry stuffing and resting on a bed of roasted root vegetables, the impressive entree gets a flavor boost from its citrus marmalade glaze. Just add rolls and quick-cooking garlicky green beans for the ultimate Christmas Eve dinner menu.
25 Easy Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas. Savory Puff Pastry Christmas Tree. Credit: Diana Moutsopoulos. View Recipe. This festive Christmas tree is impressive, yet oh-so simple to put … Traditional Christmas Cheese Ball. Cranberry Brie Bites. Mini.
It’s basically everything you need for a festive evening of fun—along with your Christmas tunes and glistening tree. To get you started, this list includes a variety of main courses, like citrus-brined turkey, Christmas hams, and Ree Drummond’s famous lasagna.
28 Classic Christmas Dinner Recipes. Company Steak with Bearnaise Butter. “This Bearnaise butter will be a very welcome addition to my steaks from now on. I love the tarragon and shallot … Gordon Ramsay’s Beef Wellington. Simple Pineapple Sauce for Ham. Honey-Roasted Pork Loin. Medium Rare Prime.
Whether you’re cooking a meat or vegetarian main course, a tasty side, or dessert, look no further than these classic Christmas dinner menu ideas.
60 Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas
If your Christmas dinner brings 20, 40, or even more folks together under one roof, you know that the menu has to be, well, crowd-pleasing. To help you plan your feast, we’ve gathered recipes for Christmas appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts all geared to feed a holiday houseful and keep spirits bright and stomachs satisfied.
Roasted Winter Squash and Parsnips with Maple Syrup Glaze and Marcona Almonds.
Rosy, incredibly tender and perfectly seasoned meat stuffed with all the quintessential Christmas roast sides — garlicky spinach, sauteed mushrooms and cubed buttery brioche. Butterflying the.
Plan your Christmas menu using our best Christmas ideas and recipes, including appetizer, side dish, and dessert ideas. For other Christmas menu ideas, try one of our ham or roasted prime rib recipes, or egg frittatas, bread pudding, and fruit salads for Christmas breakfast. We even have bite-sized and tasty finger foods, dips, cocktails, and appetizers.
Plan a get-together for any occasion with these combinations of our favorite holiday food recipes. Get a jumpstart on your holiday planning with this selection of creative holiday dinner menus. Whether an opulent dinner or a sweet brunch, these Christmas.
Try One of Our Happiest Christmas Menus Ever |
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Galumpkis)
- New Orleans-Style Barbecued Shrimp
- Yukon Gold Potatoes: Jacques Pepin Style
- PW’s Prime Rib with Rosemary Salt Crust
Hasselback Butternut Squash. Squash makes the perfect holiday side dish, especially when it’s Hasselback butternut squash! The thin slits cut into each half allow the butter, maple syrup, brown sugar and ground chipotle mixture to get in every single nook and cranny.
Get a dose of Southern holiday cheer with this Christmas dinner menu of traditional southern staples. Main Course: Maple-Orange Glazed Ham. Side Dishes: Potato Clover Rolls. Green Bean Casserole with Fried Shallots. Pimento-Cheese Gratin. Dessert: Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie. Drink: Low Country Pousse-Rapiere.
- Get the recipe for Pepper-Crusted Prime Rib »
- Get the recipe for Glazed Green Beans »
- Get the recipe for Easy Vegetarian Lasagna With Spinach and Broccoli »
- Get the recipe for Eggnog »
- Get the recipe for Beef Wellington »
- Get the recipe for Creamy One-Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes »
- Get the recipe for Vegetable Torte »
- Get the recipe for Mint Chocolate Cookie Dough »
- Get the recipe for Mary Pickford »
- Get the recipe for Pineapple-Glazed Ham »
Cauliflower Gratin. Creamy, cheesy cauliflower will become a new favorite at your Christmas Eve dinner. It’s the perfect side to any holiday roast. Get Ree’s recipe. Brian Woodcock. 7 of 45. Shrimp Cocktail. Old bay seasoning, lemon, and garlic give this classic shrimp starter a.
45 Best Christmas Eve Dinner Ideas
What are some easy soul food Christmas dinner menu ideas? Your annual Christmas dinner doesn’t have to be complicated! This soul food easy Christmas dinner menu is the whole festive feast, but the one-pot way. This is a collection of the best soul food recipes, from the Christmas ham to the smallest kernel of corn. Made easy with Instant Pot.
- Smoked Salmon Crostini. Smoked salmon crostini is a fantastic appetizer at .
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This warm dip is a great option to occupy your guests’ .
- Duck Liver Pâté. Duck liver pâté is an elegant addition to your holiday table, and its .
- Cheese Ball with Pecans. Cheddar and cream cheese are the base for this .
- Cranberry Brie Bites. Bite-sized Brie and cranberry puffs are wonderful appetizers .
- Prime Rib Roast. Serving prime rib is such a treat for your guests, and that’s why .
- Roasted Rack of Lamb. Roasted rack of lamb makes a stunning presentation on .
- Goose Roast. Bring to life the world of Charles Dickens by making roast goose, as .
- Southern Pot Roast. Pot roast is a wonderful way to enjoy the rich and savory .
- Honey-Glazed Ham. If you want a stunning Christmas dinner centerpiece, this .
- Classic Christmas menu. Keep things traditional with our classic Christmas menu, including pâté or …
- Vegetarian Christmas menu. Who needs meat when you have a spectacular array of festive veggie …
- Vegan Christmas menu. Following a vegan diet doesn’t mean restricting your Christmas menu. …
- Easiest ever Christmas dinner. Take away the stress of preparing festive meals with our simple yet …
- Last-minute Christmas dinner. Don’t have much time to spend prepping the Christmas dinner? This …
- Healthy Christmas menu. Christmas doesn’t have to be an excessively indulgent affair. If you’re …
- Gluten-free Christmas menu. Cook a delicious gluten-free Christmas lunch for family and friends. …
- Quick Christmas menu. Spend less time toiling in the kitchen and more time with your family and …
- Two-hour Christmas dinner menu. If time is very tight on Christmas Day or you’ve been given the …
- Christmas menu for a crowd. If you’re entertaining a crowd of eight people or more, fear not: we …
- Get the Tangy Cranberry Meatballs recipe. 2 of 64. Tortilla Wreath with Brie. As …
- Get the Deviled Eggs recipe. 4 of 64. Roast Pork Loin with Herb Stuffing. An …
- Get the Feta and Spinach Tartlets recipe.
- Get the Roasted Tomato and Garlic Tart recipe.
- Get the Apricot-Glazed Smoked Ham recipe.
- Get the Lemon-Maple Roasted Carrots recipe.
- Get the Dry-Brined Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Turkey recipe.
- Get the Mini Hasselback Potatoes with Chive Butter recipe. 11 of 64. Parmesan …
- Get the Green Beans with Orange and Almond Gremolata recipe. 15 of 64. Pork Loin …
- Get the Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe. 17 of 64. Orange-Rosemary Roast Goose. …
And the best part? This post is part of my monthly virtual supper club where my friends and I gather to share some entertaining, table decor and menu ideas. Last month, we celebrated Thanksgiving. And this month’s theme is all about Christmas where you’ll get incredible Christmas dinner easy table decor ideas and a delicious holiday menu.
6 Clever Christmas Dinner Easy Table Decor Ideas
See all Potato Recipes. Baked Mac and Cheese is always welcome alongside Prime Rib…. Vegetables – Green Beans in Creamy Parmesan Sauce or Garlic Sautéed Spinach for steakhouse style.
21 of 64. Old-Fashioned Eggnog. Eggnog is the best after dinner drink on Christmas—especially this old-fashioned version full of nutmeg, cinnamon, and of course, your dark liquor of choice. Get the recipe.
Bring out your best traditional Christmas dinner menu when you host the big holiday meal. From beef tenderloin to traditional ham, check out our favorite menus for Christmas dinner and use this collection to inspire your next holiday meal. These menus cover everything from winery-inspired feasts to amazing regional-specific fare.